Tim kraken gongs ethics assistant application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0628383349
Discord name: D1#3218
For how long have you played on CG SCP: by it would be a couple months vtime is stuck at 1 week
In what country are you located?: england
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Tim kraken gong
Civilian name: Tim gong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do and one spare for emergencies
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- a1 cpl e11 either cpl or LCPL current nu7 spc and ci d
Have 096 white listed

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes but don’t know exact reasons for them but they were a while ago and I have been mad a mod so I have changed a lot
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I have good knowledge of the code of ethics and I know I can take control of situations and follow orders from the committee with 100% efficiency as well have being approachable and in touch with many people. I will always respond when needed and have a great attitude when it comes to helping others and the committee. I can deal with all situations from unethical arrest to protecting ethics with my life if ever necessary.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- they follow the orders of the ethics committee and uphold the code of ethics with the mtf regiment omega-1. They are second to the committee when under direct orders but when not they are beneath Mtf commanders. They can relay messages from the committee to people of the foundation and must always act in a professional manor and must do anything to follow the Coe and benefit the committee.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
Tim gong was just starting his new job at this facility, it was only a job as a jr researcher due to being considered a genius in his respected university. They pulled him as soon as he graduated to join them. After nearly acing the interview, it was a clear decision on whether he was to be accepted. He spent over just a year doing ethical tests with no flaws and was promoted to researcher. He kept on doing great and ethical tests on many d class, which were very pleased and thankful for the tests. 2 years later he was given the great opportunity to join the ISD considering his great iq and amazing knowledge of the code of ethics. This lead to incredibly detailed reports on the research department and he was noticed by a group of powerful individuals. The ethics committee. After a couple months of scouting him they sent their Mtf regiment omega-1 to kidnap him and then they proceeded to explain what was happening. He thought he did something wrong and was gonna die, but no it was an interview. He answered the many questions with detailed answers and after a 3 day period of discussion about whether he would be fit for role they contacted to deliver the news. He was accepted. He was finally an ethics assistant.

I’m not the best at lore sorry

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Tim's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Your application is of an average standard. You need to expand your list of commitments to the site in previous or current work; I.E. Experience. Recognition is also lacking from what the committee has seen of you.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.