Time for the final goodbye ( for now )

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
As some of you may know or have seen in game i have left the team , i have been demoted but with a reason and i will not point out who have made this decision cause i don't want to leave on any bad notes , nor would i and i stand by there decision 100%.

I have been staff with this server for over a year now and this has been a family to me , my home over the year a place of fun and relaxation , this has brought me many fun times and sometimes frustrating but memories i will remember forever. Some people who i will also remember for the rest of my days who have left staff and also been staff since i have became will always be in my heart and will name them and the memories made.
- Cope , Coolest dude around
- Krage Amazing man , Please for the love of god get a better mic
- Terminator , your mic quality has improved but still kinda hard to understand you xD
- Epicstorm , Sharky bastard
- Kvarkar , will you help me with my dam program already , one second , helps the second i say money
- Relman . the dadmin of the server but the man who has rose to the top quick and made his mark on this community and me , helped me through tuff times.
- Dicky , someone who i have looked up too always in the staff team the few times he has been here and left
- Tenma , not the most talkitive person ever but one of the chillest people and will miss forever
- Thorn Henry , Shut up im not shit at this game you are.
- Anti-G , one of my closest friends and still is from cc 2.0 , one amazing man
- Mercer , my american friend a state over
- Mystic Ace , Shut up and quit asking me and ask kenny would ya im busy you donut , hes not busy!!
- Cloak , ( from a cc staff meeting ages ago ) Alright who ever told me to stfu is being banned for the start of the meeting :).
- Hydro , What the hell made you make that sweatshirt in the servers name and logo's. Vents why dont we do that for the server , that would be awesome.
- Ventz , ( response to Hydro above ) You would never ware it you idiot so im not going to do it.
- LTKenny , one of the most boss ccsf members out there with his sniper skills
- D-Trump Welsh bastard ( kicks me from the ts server )
- Insane Richard - FAT MAN
- Landfield , Cool Dude

Sorry if i miss your name or mention you!

This community has made such an impact on my life and will continue to play on this server , but i will be taking a break off of it for a while but this is Titan singing out and feel free to msg me on TS if you see me on the chans or msg me on discord.

Last edited:

Landfield

Game Master
Game Master
Dec 25, 2020
no mention no good

Alright goodbye, got the mention Pog

Last edited:

Deleted member 12

Cya Titan, thanks for everything you've done for the server and best of luck in future.

Jakearoo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for everything you did as a staff member. All of your hard work helped keep CivilCity up and running, and made the community my home. Thanks again for everything, you are a true friend of mine.

Reactions: Fatal_Titan