Time to go!!!

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Hello mandem! I have decided it is my time to say goodbye to the MRP and a bit of the CG community. It was very fun being given the chance to be a GM and help MRP grow. I have realized I spend too much time on the server and I don't wanna be a sweaty virgin who plays games instead of going outside in the summer. I am trying to focus more on my schoolwork, working out, and my rugby. I would like to say some goodbyes before I go:

Willmitri: Minging with you was the funniest times I've had on the server and will defo miss it.
Sibbie: Again same as Willmitri was very fun having a laugh with you and forming the famous 'IRA'
Trigger: I know you most likely won't see this but my time in JAF was very fun with you as my pilot. Thanks for getting me into starbound.
Mirai: You thought of me as a quiet person in JAF but ik i wasn't I don't know what you're on. Keep making 17th great.
Crabbe: Helped me run most of my events, was the main reason I became a GM thanks for helping.
Cal: Just for giving me the chance to be a GM and that.
Jack Harvey: Made my time in ISAF very enjoyable.
Mich Jones: Made ISAF very fun made me scared of being stripped while in DB
Copper: Your cat is annoying

Thanks for making me time very swag and Auf Wiedersehen

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
3 big boys gone inactive now, what’s the world gone to

I’ll see ya around bud, truly was a pleasure

Reactions: Bobby1

Michipi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 11, 2021
Well who am i going to strip now HUH? Good luck mate thank you for playing with us <3 sad to see you leave

Reactions: Bobby1