Dclass 38
Research 10
SCP 21
Support 30
TOTAL 148
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Chief of Security, Captain, O1 LCPL, E11 CSG, CI DELCOM, Senior agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 5 warnings these are for Mixing Fearrp RDM and 2 counts of base camping. However all of these warns are now expired and i believe that they have helped shaped me into a better person within the server

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 4 days ( I have special permission from Freddo to make this application)

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am applying for special agent for a couple of reasons.
Reason 1. As someone who has been in many combative roles on the server I have seen many different types of combat however DEA will always be one of my favorite's. This is because of the different play style required to be a good DEA agent. I would like to teach and train other DEA agents in this way and as a special agent I am in a better place to do this.

Reason 2. Special Agents have the ability to create more RP within the DEA and other GOIs this is a massive factor for me. As a DELCOM im trying to enforce more RP within CI and I believe as a Special Agent I can do the same for DEA enforcing more positive RP on the server.

Reason 3. This links to the responsibilities of a Special Agent in RP but I would also like to lead more trainings and tryouts. I would love to do this as newer people in DEA means more views bought to it which creates a better experience all around.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I believe i am suitable for a few different reasons.
Reason 1. Due to the fact I was a captain as well as a CoS I already know how to successfully lead a department in times when it is needed. Also, as a DELCOM I know how to lead a group in situations where we are outnumbered.

Reason 2. Due to my time in MTFs I have developed the skill of working in a group to be apart of something bigger than just myself. This is crucial as DEA must work closely with NU7 on surface to keep everyone safe.

Reason 3. My willingness to RP. I believe in the past I have shown a willingness to RP not just on surface but within the foundation this is crucial due to the fact DEA is pushing for more RP

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- Although I have not written that many documents within DEA ( I think I have written 2 or 3 printed ones) I know how to write one. Firstly a good document needs a front cover with a Logo on. This sets the tone for the document and makes it look more professional. Then it needs clear written information in clear paragraphs. Then at the end it needs a summary of the document. It needs to feel and look professional.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

- Leading DEA in times where there are no Managers or DPT directors online
Assisting Managers or DPT directors in trainings or doing admin work like document writing
Dealing with GOIs on surface
Doing trainings with other departments.
Do tryouts for new members
Set a good example whilst on the server.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Agent Profile: Timoth ‘Neptune’
Background: Agent Timoth Jome, often referred to as "Neptune" by his colleagues, is a senior agent within the Department of External Affairs with the SCP Foundation. Born on June 1, 1998, in Brighton, England, Neptune’s journey into the SCP Foundation was both unusual and distinguished.
Early Career: Before joining the SCP Foundation, Neptune served as a dedicated and sharp-minded spy within MI6 for over a decade. His career with MI6 was marked by numerous successful operations against terrorist threats before they even left the planning stage, and his impeccable interrogation skills made him a rising star within the agency.
The incident: Neptune’s life changed drastically during a joint operation between MI6 and the UNGOC. What started as a routine mission with the UN ended with one of the worst parathreat incidents of the modern time.
Unbeknownst to Neptune and his team, the terror cell they were monitoring was utilising a bizarre and anomalous object as part of their plans to cause damage to the world – SCP-617. SCP-617 has the appearance of a large granite rock, except that it possesses a zipper in its side that is fully operational. When unzipped, SCP-617 is shown to possess a mouth with teeth that appear similar in appearance and construction to human teeth.Not knowing what this rock was capable of Neptune engaged the terrorists attempting to end the fight before it could even begin.
However as soon as Neptune engaged the first man a huge explosion ripped through the hallways. Neptune was blasted back into a wall nearly falling unconscious. However instead of passing out he staggered to his feet just in time to see men in green armour push into the room through a hole in the wall. A quick scan of the room showed Neptune he was alone. The rest of his team incapacitated parts of some scattered around. Reaching for his belt he pulled out his Glock 17. He aimed at the first man firing two rounds in quick succession. He then spun to the left and while firing two more shots down the hallway, ran for cover behind a pile of debris grabbing one of his mens dropped HK416. With a higher calibre weapon in his grasp the peaked his head over the top of the debris and ended another three green military mens lifes.
Just as it seemed he was getting the upper hand SCP 617 started to invade Neptunes mind, convincing him to drop his weapon and to pick up the rock. Neptune tried to fight the feeling but he was not strong enough. Luckily at that moment a bright light burned into his eyes snapping him out of the trance. Peering into the light and smoke all he saw was a large figure before it all went black.

He awoke with a gasp. Sitting up he saw he was in a bright white room in a hospital bed wearing strange clothes with a strange circular logo on the front. As soon as his feet touched the floor a doctor in a blue coat rushed to his side chiding him for getting up. But Neptune wanted his questions answered, time flew by as he rested and ate before finally being allowed to enter a room. The room was empty with only a table, two chairs and a laptop occupying the small space. On the other side of the table sat a man in a black suit with a black coat and a red tie.
“Have a seat” the man said. Neptune sat down staring at the logo behind the man.
“My name is Marco and I am the department director for the Department of External Affairs for the SCP foundation” Neptune just stared at the man with a confused look on his face.
“I'm sure you are wondering why you are here, all will be explained if you take my offer.”
“What offer” Neptune asked finally able to speak
“To join the DEA of course.” Marco motioned to a form by his side “All you have to do is sign this document”
“And if i don't?”
“You will forget all about this and you will go back to your life before all of this”
“I think I will accept your deal”
“Amazing we get started right away” Marco and Neptune shook hands solidifying his fate as a DEA agent.

Time in DEA
As a new agent Neptune created a name for himself early within the department. From getting high scores in all the trainings and tryouts to creating new tactics to falter CI raids he quickly became a senior agent.
As a senior agent Neptune did trainings and created even more tactics which helped with the fight against CI but quite possibly the most notable act he did at this time was save the life of his department director.
They were under heavy gunfire from the end of the corridor. CI had managed to sneak past the site security and arm the Dclass with heavy weapons. The CIs juggernaut and reality bender were causing massive issues for the foundation forces outside halting any pushes they tried to enter with. Then a stray bullet from a Dclass’s gun slammed into Marco pushing him back into the floor. Neptune, seeing this, reloaded his M249 Para and while dragging Marco fired down the corridor hitting Dclass and CI alike, crippling their forces and ultimately leading to the foundation ending the raid in restoring order within Dblock.
This action got him recognized from all over the site. Site administration, Site command and other DEA voiced their support for Neptune to get special agent until that day where Neptune was called to the Director of External Affairs office.

“So Neptune after careful consideration from myself and Freddo we believe you are ready to move to your next stage of DEA. You will be receiving the rank of Special agent. Do us well”
“I will not let you down sir thank you.”
And with that Neptune got the rank of special agent and continued to help DEA and put a stop to GOI activities within the foundation.

Last edited:

Bigmangazza

Jun 21, 2023
+Support

+Well written app
+Good interactions personally
+Knows how to lead
+Has previous leadership experience based on previous positions

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the DEA Leadership.

Hello, Neptune

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.