DEA Senior Agent (Holding)
IA Agent (Holding)
096 (Holding)
CI Gamma (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Active warnings+ a ban.
The ban is for RDM
The other 2 warnings are for failrp.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
A few days on and off.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I want to be able to further assist the D.E.A. with their day to day activities while further applying myself in the Role play sphere. Furthermore, I wish to be able to ensure the quality of the agents within D.E.A. while providing more activities and chances for Agents to be able to train with P.T. and combat activities. With the provided extended armaments given to the Special Agents of D.E.A. I will be more qualified to carry out the activities that is required of D.E.A. Agents with more eloquence and precision. Furthermore, I wish to be able to work along side by side with other qualified agents to work on improvements with relations between all surface factions and play a major part in its development.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- With the extensive experience given from working closely with CI as a gamma within the branch, I am very well acquainted with what it takes to both lead a squad and to be a leading force within the department as a whole. Furthermore, with my mix of CI lead raids on Site. and being a member of a multitude of raids or surface operations as a D.E.A. Senior Agent and CI has given me a wealth of insight and knowledge on the inner workings of what it takes to be a valiant leader of Surface Operations teams. Lastly, during my time as a D.E.A. Agent, I have worked closely with a multitude of people, with either combat or G.O.I. related issues.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- While I haven't made many documents, the few that I have I made sure to put a lot of effort into in order to fulfill the documents purpose. While those documents are rather unprofessional in nature, such as my document from the pre-drug update describing each drug, how to make them, and their effects. However, I did work on other documentation both in game and OOC for the respective departments, such as a guide for how to be an effective E.R.T. member that went unfinished. The parts of a document that goes into judging its quality is how thorough and concise the information written is, how the information contained is presented visually, and the flow of the document when reading it. Additional elements such as departmentalizing the given text and giving attention grabbing details are also important, but should be side graded for making sure its simple and legible to use.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- The responsibilities of Special Agents in RP are to be, more or less, a middle man between the higher Clearance 4 personnel of the Agency managers or Director and the Clearance 3 personnel they are directly assigned to be in charge of. They deal with the more mundane aspects of the job for D.E.A., such as dealing with D.E.A. Agent recruitment and allowing G.o.I.s such as MC&D into the facility to allow for more breathing room for the more important tasks to the designated positions. Furthermore, they are often tasked with hosting trainings to help keep their fellow men in a good fighting shape while maintaining discipline through P.T. They are also allowed heavier and more covert weaponry to allow for more covert espionage missions in and out of the Facility.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what story lines they would be involved in:
You sit down in a well worn leather chair, staring forward in an empty gaze as you feel the world around you fade into an obscure scene of colors and sounds. While to others, youre doing nothing more but giving a harsh thousand-yard stare ahead of you as your eyes dart frantically in a small area, frowning slightly with silent breaths. To you, you see before you the past events washing over you like a malicious wave of Ionizing radiation. You could feel the complete, utter contempt you felt as you walked down the halls of the Foundation. A burning hatred on par with nothing else but the singularic ideological conception of utter hatred and contempt only being able to be felt by a malevolent god. The feeling alone making you feel as if your stare could melt the fucking steel, concrete and rocks lining the walls and ceilings as you watch those around you fail upwards and forwards.

Youre walking forward now. You get up out of your chair as you prepare to go and strangle some poor fucker to death. You hate them. A Jr Researcher presents himself to you. He asks you for permission to do a test with a document that looks like it was written in crayon and contains slurs. You visualize yourself taking his throat in your hands and breaking his neck here, blowing his head off with a shotgun, literally tearing him in half yourself with your hands. By the time you come back to reality, the Researcher had gone and done some dumb shit to get arrested by I.A. You continue on. Your rage dragging you forward as you start to make your way towards the center of it all, ready to make a change. Youre ascending now. You take mighty steps on your way forward, taking celestial steps with each passing one. A saintly figure. You see all those around you slide slowly down into pits of contemptment, a rotting husk of what once was or represents, a conceptual carcinoma. You see someone in front of you. They sit upon a throne of pataphysical rot and decay, making the whole scene in front of you giving a feeling of late stage dementia. You couldnt understand why, but it made you feel so fucking angry that you wanted to obliterate them. Who fucking dared ruin what is rightfully yours?

They disintegrate into a giant pile of ash as you force the idea of their death onto them. The rot they spreaded ran deep and pure. Rot in the street leads to rot in the heart. With a godly fury, you unleash the full might of your justified anger over those you see. Cleaning everything you saw before you. You begin a march. Moving over the disgusting meat blobs of far gone entities you couldnt even justify as people anymore. Those of neighboring mental clarities join you in this. Everything becomes beautiful. Life is good. You are here to stay. Keep them in line.

You wake after getting hit with Naloxone, making the high you had bring you from the brink of death. You've pissed yourself with vomit on your shirt. They kick you out of the Medical bay after assaulting the person who brought you out of your bliss state. It only mattered moments before several Keter SCPs and Reality benders immediately turn the scene into a bloodbath. Didnt matter much to you as you just made your way back to your office. Punching in the code to your office, you sit down in a well worn leather chair...

Last edited:

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
To: @Anime Lover 14
Subject: Application Status

___

Hello @Anime Lover 14 , we thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration and discussion, we will not be accepting this application, you must be Senior Agent for 2 weeks before becoming applicable for Special Agent. We encourage you to continue your advancements and dedication to External Affairs. If you have any questions please reach out.

DENIED

Anime Lover 14

Aug 15, 2024
To: @Anime Lover 14
Subject: Application Status

___

Hello @Anime Lover 14 , we thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration and discussion, we will not be accepting this application, you must be Senior Agent for 2 weeks before becoming applicable for Special Agent. We encourage you to continue your advancements and dedication to External Affairs. If you have any questions please reach out.

DENIED
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.