Toni OSA Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

May 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146375517
Discord name: Ducked#1630
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 833 Hours (3 Million Seconds on the 1 Year Achievement)
In what country are you located?: Portugal
Time zone: Lisbon (GMT, GMT+1, GMT-1)
Character name(s): 'Toni'
Civilian name: Toni Gagarin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently Holding:
MTF O-1 SGT, Ethics Committee Assistant, UNGOC SGT
Held: MTF B-1 LT, MTF A-1 CPL, MTF E-11 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
(Copied from my ECA Application)Yes, - LTAP (Class B), did not want to deal with IA at the time; 5x RDM; 1x FailRP; 1x Mixing; 1x ERP - Very poor 173 experiment handling and afterwards research paper. 5x RDM were very diserved, however I dont recall why. 1x Mixing and 1x Failrp were when I was very new to the server and was not familliar with most RP stuff. Recently I have received a RDM, and a FailRP warns.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I have recently started on a CL4 Position in the form of ECA, and, I loved seeing the dynamic of the Ethics Committee and working with them. It has been an extremely fun and learning experience, as I went from a mainly-combative job player, to a more passive-RP player - This is the main reason for this OSA app. I plan to extend my knowledge to the O5 Council, also working with them, helping them in anything I can, and possibly, creating more RP!

OSA provides the opportunity to work with the O5 Council, them now being way more secretive than when I played last year, so I get to see their inner workings and understand their position better. I wont lie, I also plan, as I do on ECA, to bridge the Ethics Committee and the O5 Council together, whenever it be assisting both on common tasks/objectives, getting feedback from both sides, and sharing it with each other, so that Site Command may be more unified, work together, and create more positive and healthy RP. Also I kinda like writing documents ingame.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Act as a gateway from the O5 Council to various departments throughout the Site (Similar to ECA).
  • Enact the O5 Council's will on the Site.
  • Perform tasks given by the O5 Council.
  • Gather Intel on areas of the Site the O5 members would not normally go.
  • Communicating with Site Administration on behalf of the O5 Council when necessary, and assisting them with running the Site smoothly.
  • Review the various Departments on-site on behalf of the O5 Council.
  • Making sure the FLC is followed by Foundation Personnel at all times.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Intelligence Agent:
On 25/03/1985, Central Foundation Intelligence Cell 24# Is deployed to gather Intel on ongoing anomalous occurrences amidst the highlands of central Afghanistan - in the middle of the Soviet-Afghan conflict.
Agent 'Toni' - (José [REDACTED]) is part of the newly settled operations group, acting as a field operative, together with a team comprised of fellow experienced Agents, some with prior training on the Afghanistan territory (Religious War Addendum [REDACTED]).

Briefing: Intelligence Cell 24# is tasked with surveying the central Afghan highland area for any anomalous activity. There were reports of hooded figures appearing, and entire villages suddenly being emptied of people, only pools of blood were left behind. Cell 24# is tasked with interviewing locals, and Soviet forces alike. Do not fail.

Agents Toni, Roscoe and Blue, are the main field operatives here, posing as KGB operatives for the local Soviet Troops.

Field Report 1: Local Soviet FOB a few kilometres north of the Mus Qara river was selected for interviewing and surveying due to nearby anomalous reports. Various tank and air force crewmen collectively testified to seeing hooded figures in black robes, moving towards villages whilst flying or patrolling, only to later see entire villages turn into a blood pool-filled hell hole.

This blood was tested by both Soviet forces and Cell 24# equipment available, all confirmed to be human blood, containing the DNA of the presumed "dead" people who inhabited the villages.

9 Field Reports, and 2 months passed, with no positive results, only the same - Hooded figures appear moving towards populated areas, only to magically disappear, and the village be turned into a "bloodbath".

COMMUNICATION FROM DIRECTOR [REDACTED]: We have taken the entire situation into consideration, and after careful thinking, we are upping our game on these mysterious figures. The Foundation now suspects them being associated with the [REDACTED] King. Agents Toni, Roscoe and Blue will be put on a need-to-know basis, whilst you await new orders and equipment.

OPERATION RUBICON OCEAN:
Direct message from Director [REDACTED]: Cell 24# Team Red (now comprised of Toni, Roscoe, Blue, and an automated AI pilot), you will be receiving the following equipment: A Scranton Reality Lance, capable of piercing people in place, making them temporarily "stuck" to one reality - this is how we think the hooded figures move around. You will also be getting upgraded field equipment, in the form of stealth uniforms, and energy weaponry. Accompanying this, the Intel R&D department has also sent your way a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter, with newly installed stealth technology, and a AI pilot that is able to pretty much do any sort of sortie. DO NOT FAIL.

Field Report 11: Various reports of hooded figures south of Ghujurak by Soviet troops were made, Team Red scrambled immediately to set up the Scranton Reality Lances.

Update from Director [REDACTED]: Team Red. These hooded figures are possibly working with a entity beyond our understanding. Extreme caution is advised in the case you manage to capture one of these hooded individuals. Any information you may gather from the interview, you communicate directly to me.

Field Report 12: The reports of hooded figures quieted down, the Lances were setup a kilometre south-east of the village of Ghujurak. On the 04/05/1985 Red Team struck gold, one hooded individual was successfully captured when attempting to approach the village - luckily he was alone, however, whilst being restrained, Agent Roscoe was hit by a strange spell, completely turning him into a pool of blood.

Interrogation Report 1:

YOU ARE NOW ACCESSING A CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 FILE

DEPLOYING MEMETIC KILL AGENT
image_aTD-45Uw_1678353994328_raw.jpg
Interrogation Report File 1:
Toni: (in Arabic) Name?
???: I speak your filthy language.
Toni and Blue scoff
???:
Rani Mohamed
Toni: Who do you serve?
Rani Mohamed: Khahrahk, that who is beyond your limited understanding. I will speak no more.

(Attached File: Communication Between Team Red, and Director [REDACTED]):

Director:
What has the figure told you so far?
Toni: Name is "Rani Mohamed", claimed to serve a "Khahrahk". Refuses to say anything else until I forsake my "limited understanding", advanced interrogation by Agent Blue proved futile.

Director: Agent Toni. I will be exfiling Agent Blue from the team. You will be fully briefed on the subject, and, once you are done, you are to return to main site on [REDACTED] and you are to have a conversation with me and a few other individuals. You are the more Senior Agent, and knowledge of this is to be extremely limited.
Khahrahk is an otherworldly entity also known as
"The Scarlet King". Due to this being extremely above our paygrades, I will keep it as brief as possible. The Scarlet King is an entity that seeks to destroy all, however is currently declared "Safe", this being part of the containment procedure. We know there are many who follow, and form cults around this entity, and there is a procedure created by the Ethics Committee known as Procedure 110-Montauk. This procedure is extremely gruesome, and I will not give you any more details. It just works. With this knowledge, you are now tasked to continue interrogating this Rani individual. Speak of this to no one.

Interrogation Report File 2:
Toni: So. The Scarlet King, what is he to you?
Rani: Everything, the beggining, the end, the whole cycle.
Toni: Who else is working with you? My colleague may not be here to torture you anymore, but I have received equipment that would make you want to tear your own eyes out within seconds.
Rani: Al Ssafka Al Hamraa (The Red Pact). We serve the one only and true God.
Toni: How many others are there?

Rani: Hundreds. We originated in Syria, and we travel the land, sowing and reaping all these souls for our God. The blood pools are symbolic.

Toni prepared a larvae-like psycho-active device, and prepared to insert it into the Cultist's Ear.

The device did it's work, Rani gave out to the extreme pain, giving away the locations of several areas The Red Pact operate on, and are based off of.

Agent Toni terminated the Cultist via a gunshot to the head from a high-power energy pistol. He then, alongside with the entire Cell 24# received exfil orders back to the main Intel HUB located in [REDACTED].

Arrival, and debrief on OPERATION RUBICON OCEAN:
Once Cell 24# arrived back at base, all members and operatives were immediately told that the operation was considered a success, given the cover story that Agent Toni had stopped the perpetrators behind the occurrences. Toni, however, was to hear more from this, after all, he was the only one who truly knew what was going on.

Agent Toni was asked to go to the office of Director
[REDACTED]. On the way there, there was a surprisingly huge amount of security detail, most not natural to the base. Toni was stripped of all weapons and communication devices, and asked to go inside. In the office, he was asked to sit. On the Directors chair was a mysterious figure, and Toni would sit by the Director.

???:
Director: Agent Toni, you are to listen to the man in front of us, and do as he says.
???: Toni. Over the course of the past few months, you were privy to information most would dread to know. You had access to some of the most advanced weaponry the Foundation has, and what for? Well, the Scarlet King is a real threat, however, the less people that know about it, the better. I come here not only to congratulate you on a great job, but to present an opportunity.
Director: I believe he is ready, he is one of my best field agents, and he knows the trade inside and out.
???: I am known, to most CL5 personnel as O5-5 "The Wrathful". I oversee the Intelligence Department. And I am giving you this choice: Work under me, as an associate, or be amnesticized and forget all you've recently learned. This process would require the use of expensive, experimental, and very dangerous amnestics, with a real chance you would not make it alive. What is your call?
Toni: I believe in our work, and I accept.

EDIT: This took me a bit to write. I am sorry for any grammatical errors, and I appreciate any and all feedback on the application, godbless.

Last edited:

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
+ Support
I have seen outstanding performance in rp and combat, so I think you would be a perfect fit for this job.
- 'Desteny'

Reactions: Toni

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Amazing Applcation

- Good interactions & friendly

- Very mature

- Also fairly active on the server

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
- Good interaction
-very very friendly
-good app
-great activity

good luck Toni.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Toni . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.