Tony Pizza's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony pizza the 3rd

Dec 1, 2023
Your in-game name: Tony pizza
Your SteamID: 76561199056775289
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199056775289/
Date of ban: 11/30/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Adam \'Rackarain'\ Smith(STEAM:0:1:77368334)
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will further my understanding of the rules by asking questions to qualified individuals and reading the rules again. Additionally, I will not just follow the "mob".
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no, not that I know of
Why should you be unbanned: I do not necessary believe that I should be unbanned but at the very least have my ban reduced due to the fact that I was new to the server and wasn't given the opportunity to explain my actions and or the curtsey of someone explaining what I did was wrong. I understand this does not excuse my behavior, however I went in with the pretense that my actions were acceptable due to the other players I witnessed committing the same actions. Being a new player I believed this was accepted but had my own reservations if these guys were just minges or something. To ensure that the actions I undertook were acceptable I stayed a good while after the restart too receive any potential punishments and or repercussions.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will be sure to stay updated on all current rules by regularly re-reading the rules and staying tuned for any updates on the discord.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to rejoin this server because before my ban I actually got to experience the server and its community which showed me that it was a great place for RP and not just another "half-assed" server. Additionally, I got to see how much the community was committed to RP which made me and still makes me want to experience more of it.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Hi @Tony pizza the 3rd if im remembering correctly i brought you into a sit and asked you why you killed people as i do with everyone else. Yes you may be new to our server but mrdm is fairly common amongst many servers in many games. As for just because you see other players doing the same thing doesnt mean you should too. Our rules are still active even when the server is restarting .You should always ensure what you are about to do does not conflict our rules stated.

Tony pizza the 3rd

Dec 1, 2023
Hello @Rackarain, Yes you did bring me to a sit before the restart because I killed one D-class in showers for pulling a knife on me but I do not believe I received a warn for that due to a timer running out or something. However, in the case of the MRDM I wasn't notified ever and I only learned of my actions consequences when I tried to join the next day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.