Civilian name: Brian Delpair
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA scp-rp
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ive been a nu-7 a ci
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 3 warn from 2 weeks ago not in the same day
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

- Im applying for IA ambassador because i feel i could be a very respectful and Competent and I'm not toxic All my time is in agent i have 50% of my time is on IA and 40% is on Intel the other 10% is in getting the lvl required for it and this is why i feel i have the required maturity and competence for the job.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- Im suitable for the IA ambassador job because i feel that ive become more competent and mature over the time of being a Agent and I am very determined as a agent and want to move up and take control for i haven't seen IA doing there job that much but today i have seen some of them so i would like to assist and help IA.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written about 4 good document one of my favorite that i have written is the 1 labeled operation "Deep Cover". it was an operation on sneaking into the CI base as intel and taking important document to turn in but it fails and i make a story of it.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-the job of a IA is took keep the facility ethical as possible and to Keep the facility from becoming corrupt and to stop corruption and to also uncover violations of ethics.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: my story start off as a child as a orphan my parent died from a criminal. When i grew up i said like and one who grows up and wants there dream job but for me it was different i wanted to become a secret agent who worked for the FBI then when i got the job. people in the FBI started to notice how many case of drugs and illegal trafficking i started to uncover many cases. I was going to get promoted but then boom out of nowhere i get kidnapped and so i get recuited to be a IA agent and my past gets erased and im never seen again on the outside world and then start my new story as a IA agent.

Reactions: Demi

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
+Support
Extremely Experienced in IA
good interactions in gameamazing rule knowledge
Seen alot in game
amazing at following COE (Code of Ethics)

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+support
he may have a slight mingyness but i must admit he is dedicated to IA / intel and he knows it pretty well also!

/me gives cancer

I think you'd be more suited for intelligence ambassador though

Last edited:
May 8, 2022
Site-56, REDACTED
Hello Agent TopHat,

I appreciate your application and desire to assist in the governing of Internal Affairs. As we have talked today about this I am sure you understand my position, Once you submit an application you must also complete a test that currently requires a one-hundred percent to pass. Since your infraction today which resulted in a 1hr ban from Internal Affairs, I recommend waiting five days before taking the test again. I have full confidence that you will succeed and I look forward to having you as an ambassador. Until then though keep up the amazing work and study the literature.

o7
Dpt. Director Sergei Ivanov.

Status
Not open for further replies.