Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 Maj
MTF E-11 LTCOM
CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1696452300766.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have a long history with the Ethics Committee. I know each and everyone of them very well. I have been working against them for the past 8 months. I believe that I would make a great candidate because I will help Ethics UPHOLD the Code of ETHICS very harshly and I will punish everyone that is UNETHICAL.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Upholding the Code of Ethics, Writing documents for the Ethics Committee, Handling orders for the Ethics Committee
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
SCP-2271, known as "Torment," is a humanoid entity standing approximately 2.2 meters in height. Its physical appearance is notably gaunt, with emaciated limbs and elongated fingers. SCP-2271's face is obscured by a tattered, hooded cloak, preventing direct visual identification. Witnesses have reported hearing unsettling whispers and echoes of agonizing cries emanating from beneath the cloak. SCP-2271 exhibits an intense aversion to D-Class personnel, displaying violent and homicidal tendencies when exposed to them. Any attempt to bring a D-Class individual within its line of sight triggers an extreme hostile response from SCP-2271. This response includes rapid movement, inhuman contortions, and the generation of auditory and visual hallucinations designed to induce intense fear and paranoia in the target.In encounters with D-Class personnel, SCP-2271 has demonstrated the ability to manipulate and control the environment to its advantage, creating intricate illusions and distortions that further heighten the distress and confusion of its victims. Notably, SCP-2271 displays a deep-seated hatred for D-Class personnel, which appears to stem from a past event.

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
This man lives by the Code of Ethics. He wakes up and prays to ethics, he showers in ethics, he eats, breath's and dies by the COC. Don't tell the alpha wolf this, but he's scared of any gensec cadet killing Dclass without 3 warnings with 5 seconds in between, he HATES JR testing on 914 with humans and HUNTS DOWN NU7 with his pack for killing civs. fear the alpha wolf

• Haha
Reactions: "Peasant"

KinglyIV

Oct 6, 2022
+Support
Is a really good and reliable A1 Major, Deserves a chance in a different department

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support
I'm the Alpha, I'm the leader, I'm the one to trust (trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (awoo)
We're wolves, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+/- support

Would definitely guard this man (would kill me if I let him die)

Probably just wants access to O-1 channels. ?

SCP-2271 seems INCREDIBLY ethical, and he put ETHICAL in all caps, which reinforces the idea of ethical very well, makes me very sure that he would be the MOST ethical ECA, would NEVER be unethical.

• Haha
Reactions: Recker
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Hendrix.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

Трибунал.png

Greetings, Mr. Hendrix.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.
you ok man?

Status
Not open for further replies.