Denied Tranq Cuffing Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2023
This Suggestion changes the fact that it is combat cuffing to cuff someone while they are tranquillised with there gun out.
The Reason I believe this should be changed is because IA have access to the tranq gun and it is rather useless if it cannot be used as a way to make it temporarily possible to arrest someone while they have a gun out.

The positives of this suggestion are that it makes the tranq fun a genuine benefit to Internal Affairs by giving them another way to arrest people while they are cuffed.
Also the tranq gun can be viewed as rather useless if all it can do is slow people down instead of temporarily weakening them.

Negatives of this suggestion are that it makes people who break the FLC weaker but this point could be argued as a positive point
Just as a final note this does not make IA overly strong it just balances the scales more between IA and the criminals

A more in detailed version of what I mean to the suggestion:
As an IA ambassador I know it is a pain to cuff someone with there gun out, as if I was to I could get in trouble for Combat Cuffing, that is why a few members of the ambassadorial team and I believe that if we tranq someone with there gun out, while they are still affected we should be able to cuff them with the restraints but still not with the metal cuffs this still gives them ample time to fight back and resist while still still giving IA the benefit of the tranq gun.

-Thanks for taking the time to read this

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support

I Tried suggesting this and my suggestion was denied after 5 months of debate ???

Status
Not open for further replies.