Trench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

May 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Toxicshadow08
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 7 days and 10 minutes
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Chilli"Trench"Muller MTF private regiment is NU-7
Chaos name (include your rank): Jag Trem Rank alpha
Civilian name: Juan Lorenzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2132930
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one for Fear rp also for rdm next fail rp 1 ban and unknown
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 12 or 15
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to be a mod on the sever because i really love the sever and i would like to help on this wonderful sever
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:The reason I believe I would make a good staff is because I have a couple of times I have been a admin. In different rp severs I am very nice and I get the job done. and as soon as I see the ticket come thru and i will take it. if someone starts being rude i will talk to other staff members to ask what i should do instead of just canceling there ticket. Also not ban them or warn them for no reason I will not log off randomly during a ticket I will take as many come in one day I wont be rude to other staff I will also help the new RP people with every thing they need. I will not abuse my powers I will not be Silly while on the job. Staff members are responsible but not just assisting players, but also for making the server a better place if they have no tickets. I will help change people's names if they have improper names or have not properly set up their characters. I will love to assists newcomers in having a good time on the server so they will return. and have fun thank you for reading my application i hope you have a great day

Love
Trench

Last edited:

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support
I have closely reviewed your application and have noted the following.

+ Good RP experience
+ Active In-Game and In Teamspeak
+ Good amount of playtime in the server
+ Knows the rules

+/- Some minor grammar errors in the Application

- You have a few warnings and have been banned.
- Unsure about your maturity level

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
neutral leaning towards +Support
Active in game
Good playtime
+
Knows rules
From what I’ve seen a bit more mingy
Haven’t had to many good experiences

Hollow Larry

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
Neutral
+Active in TS and in game
+Knowledge on rules
+decent application
+/- small amounts of minge

+/- past warns/bans

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
"Raiden Here"

hey there @Trench

I know we haven't met before in-game so Usually, I would give a (Neutral)
But your application has really changed my POV on you and I Personally Believe that you have
Good intentions on SCPRP, so after reading your application I have finally decided
that you have my +SUPPORT

-Good luck!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Trench,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, you have received a warning while your application was up which is not a good look for upcoming Moderators. I would recommend staying clean from now on and reading the rules as it may help your future outcome when applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.