Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 20, 2021
Your in-game name:
Trevor Philips

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:460666109

Your steam community link:

Date of blacklist:

Last year (doesn't say when I try to join, don't know exactly when)

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

I was blacklisted because I was trying to put an image on a document and print it out, but every time I pasted the URL of the IMGUR link, I didn't see the image appear on the document. I pasted the image a bunch of times thinking it would work eventually but I didn't see any change. When I tried to print out the document, it didn't work (probably because of all the images), so I stupidly spam clicked the printer and ultimately it printed out a bunch of documents with ALOT of images, lagging people nearby. I tried to destroy the documents but a guy picked one up and ran around with it, and then I got blacklisted for attempting to crash the server.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):

Haven't done that.

Please list any alt accounts:

Don't have any.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):

No idea.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Not put a bunch of images on a document, didn't even know that was possible. But the images I didn't see originally, were so many that they went off the document when it finally printed.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

Yeah, not blacklisted though.

Why should you be unblacklisted:

I wasn't trying to crash the server and I tried to destroy the documents before anyone could pick it up, but it was too late when someone came and picked it up.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I haven't broken alot of rules before and this was just an accident.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

Because all 3 of the servers are really fun to play.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
As there's no log of your blacklist I will be lifting it, thank you. Please do not repeat the behavior that got you blacklisted originally, crash attempts are taken extremely seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.