Trevor Philips Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Philips

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 20, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Atli
For how long have you played on CG MRP: a long time (From 29/30th March 2021).
In what country are you located?: Iceland
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Trevor Philips
STEAM_0:1:460666109
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, links in comments
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have been given a few warnings for behavior and was banned two weeks ago for MRDM and LTAP, I have made an appeal apologizing and making it right for the community and since then being actively present as a role model and help people when possible.
Here is the link to the appeal made:
I would like to extend my apologies to whoever I have affected in that period of time, I can assure you that the lessons are learned wide and clear.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Of course, in the past 4 years, I have been part of numerous Discord and Minecraft servers ranging ranks from Trainee to Mod to Manager of the Server. The roles range from helping with public queries straight to helping with server management i.e. code, plugins, advertisement, etc. In total, I have been staff for 4 Minecraft servers but have resigned due to either School exams, a toxic work environment, or that the server has disbanded due to inactivity. In addition, I have been in a few discord servers, most were social servers and one was a startup server for a reboot Minecraft server. Left for the same reasons as mentioned for the Minecraft servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes to some extent, it was more to do with social roleplay for example relationships, CityRP and DarkRP. I thoroughly enjoy the experiences and was inspired by my brother about military-style roleplay and this server caught my eye. I am well aware of the roleplay roles in this RP and the dos and don'ts when participating.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
1-4 Hours a day but may vary due to University work or family emergency, but I will make sure to give notice where possible.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Being a moderator would expand the possibilities for me to learn more about time management and cooperation, the importance of comradeship in times of need, and the importance of teamwork and resilience in stressful periods of time. I really want to expand my field of experience when it comes to staff responsibilities and give the representation that's as gold as it can ever be. To sum up, I would like to become a moderator to climb the ladder of maturity and expertise in stressful situations and expand my sociability when on the server, on discord, and on TeamSpeak.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Although I am very very eager to learn from the best in the roleplaying industry, I would be able to provide help in areas in but not limited to: answering player disputes, queries, reports, bans, and appeals. Provide support to staff when training and/or interviewing new staff/moderators in the future, being able to provide a calm and resilient mindset when it comes to harsh-on-time situations, and much much more. I do not want to be seen as someone who exaggerates with my actions and possibilities, however, I am a man of confidence, skill to learn, reliability, honor, humor, vigilance, and evergoing high productivity and companionship in group work/effort. In addition to those parts about me, I am also bilingual and learn a third language, being English and Polish very fluently, and learning French as of early 2021, I feel this can come in hand if someone may not have English as their second language and/or is an English language learner.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

-Extremely immature
-Recent warning

=Unsure on activity, you've only just returned in the past few days
=Unsure on friendliness

Hi there Trevor, so I'll be leaving you with a -Support as over the past few days I have seen you back and you have continuously screwed about and acted extremely mingy. Examples of these are me having to mute you yesterday for making silly statements in OOC, you later calling a sit for a voice amp as a NWO private as well as being warned very recently. Best of luck.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

-Immature
-Not confident on rule knowledge

=Not sure on Activity

Hello Trevor,
Sadly with the current standing of my view, I am unable to provide you with my support to your application, however, best of luck nonetheless.

Regards,

Dmitri

Damon Smith

Apr 24, 2022

-Support

-Recent Warn
-Not confident on rule knowledge

=Unsure on activity, you've only just returned in the past few days

When u have a free time please contact me so we can talk

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Trevor Philips,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I have had to deny your application due to the fact you have blatantly lied on it and have infact applied twice before.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.