Triadex's SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triadex

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:526664299
Discord name:triadex
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Not sure exactly but about 10-12ish months
In what country are you located?: U.S.
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Theodore "Strife" Kislev
Civilian name: Theodore Kisnev
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Screenshot 2023-11-09 163816.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Gamma | Special Agent | E-11 LCPL | SCP-096 |

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I believe I have 1 warning for fearRP because I stabbed a GENSEC as D-Class while they had a gun on me, and 1 for RDM on a D-Class because the dipsenser activated while they were not moving and looking at the dispenser and he was the closest to it so I assumed he used it and shot him.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe i'm suitable for SCP-22415 because I know how to RP for extended periods of time, and I've also played almost every side sides of the server (except GOC) so I know how to RP with each faction.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is wandering the site awhile helping personal as he they go around

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would help the researchers as they are non-combative and it would be the morally right thing to do.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No I would not repel 076 toward the researcher as it would be killing that researcher unless i'm protecting more non combative personal behind me.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-I would not heal the D-Class as it is stated that SCP-22415 cannot assist D-Class.

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game to receive your whitelist.
Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.