trial mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby b bob

Jul 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fudgy
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):it does not work but i joined this server 1.7 years ago about
In what country are you located?:america
Time zone: east
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): billy bob bobby ia/dea/gsd officer/ research seniour/ combat medic/ seniour medic/expert tech
Chaos name (include your rank):charlie frautinbourgh
Civilian name:bobby b bobb
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:598441389
Discord ID (name#0000): BADTIMESWITHSCAR/discord id:1173184114988425218
Do you have a mic?: its broken
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i cant count them all its alot and thats why im really nervous because i might be denied even though i really wanna help people
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: im a seniour mod on atlas uprising i am also a head mod on mutiny dark rp
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: to help people and to make this server a great place for people to play on and to make sure people dont get banned and have the best experience on this server and for everyone to be kind to each other and to help in any way i can
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i have experienced warning and banning first hand i know what to do and how to do it i can be calm in any situation whether it be a stressful talk or a ban i can make people feel that its ok and its not the end of the world and i am great and helping and making people the best people they can be and my history is good because i know what people feel i know what to expect out of people and i know how to help so please accept me i can do it if i try

applying for mod right after a class x ban is wild, especially considering you haven't followed the advice of reading the rules and mentioning other communities in your application

bobby b bob

Jul 11, 2023
i just want to help people is that to much to ask please i can change i have learnt i know i can help people please dont judge me for my actions until you have lived in my body

bobby b bob

Jul 11, 2023
HAHA shut up please keep in mind its a game i want to help people in and i can help and you can not get in my way i dont care about strangers giving me a push back i will not take it i can do it if i try you will not stop me

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
If you are serious about applying, I highly recommend the following:

Wait a bit for your warns to expire
Fix your attitude towards others, they are leaving their opinion, no need to tell them to "shut up"
Read the application rules (You are not allowed to directly mention other communities)

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @bobby b bob
Given that you just recently came off a recent Class X ban, I will be denying your application. Please try to integrate back into the community in a positive way and refrain from breaking anymore rules.

You may reapply in
8 Weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.