Trickster demotion appeal (level 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2022
Santander, Spain
Name: Trickster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578605521
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I have contacted Stefan both in dms and in TS aswell as James in discord and all of high command in TS
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Stefan in discord dms and all of NHC in teampeak
Rank demoted from: LTCOL to CPT
Who demoted you?: Stefan
Date of demotion?: 26/05/2024
What is the case against you?: The main argument for my demotion is me playing USSR and refusing to train a RSM to prepare him to be a CO
Is this true?: I have played a bit of USSR and I did refused to train the RSM.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I have been kicked from my position as ISAF CPT, but that was a long time ago.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: -
What is your side of the story?:
I havent really played a lot of USSR lately, and all the times I did, I made sure it was when USSR was outnumbered. I have played at least 1 war on NATO per day so I dont really understand how me playing USSR from time to time is an issue. About the RSM, I asked in ISAF CO Office in discord what all of the COs thought about promoting him and not a single one of them wanted him as a 2LT. I was later asked to train him in order to promote him to 2LT, to which I respectfully refused and immendiatly suggested that someone else train him, as I didnt felt confident about his abilities and therefore I wasnt gonna be able to train him properly. Another reason why I refused its because I wanted to train a different member of ISAF to be a CO. After the chat about training the RSM he started killing people from under the map, and he got arrested twice further proving my point about me not wanting him to go up to CO.

Last edited:

'James'

Oct 18, 2023

1716993586524.png

Appeal Accepted

Hello, @Trickster

Thank you for taking the time to make this application. The High command team has chosen to accept your demotion appeal. Having spoken to you and many other members of ISAF, we feel this is best for ISAF to accept this appeal. You will be promoted in-game later on today.

Any questions you have feel free to contact me or any member of NHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.