Trickster Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): victorp_208
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): vtime doesnt work for some reason but last time I checked I had 12 W
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF LTCOL Trickster
NWO name (regiment and rank): SGRU PFC Santander [Trickster][CL2nd]
Civilian name: euskadi ta askatasuna
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578605521
Discord ID: p4ndi
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes its the first one
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 bans and 8 warnings, most of them are from more than a year ago, when I first started playing and I didnt really knew the server rules. The last warning is from December 7th.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No I dont
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played a bit of FiveM and other GMOD communities.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-5 hours daily
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoy helping people, but ive never felt ready to apply for staff due to all my warnings and the high numbers in staff. Its been 6 months since my last warning and recently ive seen a lack of activity in staff, which is what motivated me to write this application. I have changed since I first joined the server and I now think im ready to be a part of the staff team.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would say that what makes me special over other applicants is my experience: I have been active on the server for almost 2 years now, so I know how the server works. I also consider myself a friendly guy, but that would really make me stand out over other applicants is my activity, I have played non stop for 2 years and I can play almost everyday.

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
+Support

Active player, been playing a while. Looks to be good staff material.

Feb 28, 2023
+ Support

+ Very active
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Mature
+ Good app

With all the reasons stated above, I think you're more then capable to have a staff rank. Good luck on your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.