- STEAM_0:1:81510249

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, and I use it often.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- No I have not, and I plan to keep it that way.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have been in pretty much every possible staff position there could possibly be. From Trial Moderator all the way to Owning and managing my own communities. The list is extensive as I have been playing and staffing for GMod servers for just over 10 years now.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I prefer to play on seriousRP servers just because I have a very small tolerance for those who like to mess with people's experiences.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around 3-8 hours a day depending on work and real-life situations, but for the next month I can put forth around 5-10 hours a day (most days)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be a part of the staff team for a few reasons. The main reason why I want to join the staff team is that as cliche as it sounds, I personally enjoy helping players new and old with whatever issues they may be having. Being a part of a team means a lot to me. Dealing with tickets and settling disputes have always been one of my favorite things to do other than roleplay, but as a staff member I understand that staffing comes before roleplay, and I myself am a huge believer of that. I would personally love to help the server and help the staff team grow further and establish a better stepping stone for new and old players alike. I am a very dedicated person, when I put my mind to something I don’t tend to let it go easily. Being a dedicated player/staff member I feel is very important because the more dedicated the staff member is to his/her job, the more tickets and disputes will be taken and settled. I would also describe myself as a leader. When in tough situations or in a scenario where a leader is needed and there is no organization, I tend to step in to fill the void as much as possible. I also feel with my past experiences, that I have dealt with most situations that one could possibly come across as a staff member. I am understanding, responsible, and professional as one should be when dealing with players in a community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I feel like I should be accepted onto the staff team over other applicants for numerous reasons. First and foremost, the server is still relatively new, I feel as if it is important to set a strong foundation within the administration team when launching a new server. I am dedicated, and I am also very neutral in sits making sure each sit is fair. I am friendly and eager to help out the server to the best of my ability. I have a good personality and am able to communicate well while taking a sit. I always stay up to date with any rule changes, always making sure I am informed. I am a very hard worker and am able to meet staff quotas along with exceeding expectations. I will help to answer people's questions to the best of my ability and put 100% into everything I do. I do not show favoritism and I am very neutral in a sit, always leaving out favoritism.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+\- NEUTRAL

Positives

• Detailed application.
  • USA Applicant.

Neutral

• Low playtime.
  • Unsure on maturity or activity.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+
0 Warnings / Bans In Game
+ Detailed Application
+ Previous Staff And Serious Rp Experience
+ Usa Applicant
+/- Unsure Of Activity In Game / Team Speak

Herb

Mar 15, 2022
+ Support

+ Detailed application
+ 0 Warnings / Bans
+ Previous staff experience

+/- Unsure of maturity & activity.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

I don't have any interactions with you and I personally haven't seen you active in-game or on the teamspeak.

Good luck...

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Tripp,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.