TripTrap, Gone for Good...

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Civil Networks ( Civil Gamers as I knew it originally ), it has been an amazing journey and it is with heavy heart that I have to write this today... Civil Networks was an escape from Covid-19 by not only my dearest friends but a couple family members to. As Christmas comes to an end and the new year approaches, it's time to get on with my life. Apart from playing other games with some other friends from time to time, my time regarding gaming is finally coming to an end. My time on Civil Networks has been phenomenal but all great things must come to an end eventually and this is mine. I thank the entire player base for my amazing experience, the staff team / network leadership team also, it truly has been a wonderful journey.

The people I'm about to mention are the real ones that really made an impact on my experience throughout my 5 years of playing within this community ( Originally starting out on DarkRP ) and I thank those for that. I'm aware that I will forget many names out during this but I want everyone that I have ever interacted with during my time here know that I am thankful and I wish you all the best for the future!

Will we meet again? Probably not, unless we're actively speaking to each other on an alternative platform.

Will I return to the Civil Networks Community? Negative, it's time I move on and get on with my life!

@Tarz - Biggest idiot I know, can't believe what happened with you and this community. We started out in this server as a complete joke, simply here to "troll" however it turned out to be much more, you becoming admin etc. Can't believe I was the one that actually got you to join not only staff team but also the server as a whole in the first place lol

@Grong best Alpha-1 Commander known to date, still talk to you on a regular, fucking amazing bloke.

@Freddo, currently playing FiveM with you and selling some illegal substances, real one.

@Rook Muppet.

@Johnson J. Marauder Best CI Commander there ever will / has been, I hope you continue to do absolutely amazing things with CI. Constantly nagging me to get active within CI so that I can become a DELCOM

@Jacub Absolute muppet

@Alex Bones My original A-1 Commander back in January, sat in bunks AFK more than I did, another muppet

@Butcher Best decision I made promoting you to LTCOM, doing absolutely amazing mate. Another legend I met during my time spent playing within this community.

@Scorpion / Hitman Kiss my Teeth, biggest mong that I know, funniest fella I know also. Hope you go far within Alpha-1, completely deserved.

@Shida Kayn ( Melodias Wrath ) Another amazing bloke, hope you get COM within Alpha-1 next bud, you're the longest serving member within the regiment to date, 101% deserved. Admin when???

@Yeke I remember messaging you regarding the first time that I had resigned all the way back in January, the realest bloke anyone will ever meet. Doing absolutely amazing things for the community, whilst this man is here, the community will live for ever!

Again, there are probably MANY names that I forgot to mention, there are simply way too many. I thank absolutely everyone that I have met during my time within this amazing community and I hope absolutely nothing but the best for the future of the Civil Networks Community.

Good bye!

-TripTrap

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Sad to see you go again TripTrap but best of luck for your future.

Reactions: TripTrap

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
talked to him once in a random voice call one night, bro gave me the most genuine, honest, and legit advice. I only talked to him that one time, but he truly gave me a better outlook on life.

Thank you man

Reactions: TripTrap

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRIPTRAP, MY BROTHER

I'll miss having you around, Be safe!

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
@Grong best Alpha-1 Commander known to date, still talk to you on a regular, fucking amazing bloke.
o7 big man, finally escaped this brainrot

Now realising I forgot to put you and another shit ton of people in my post:skull:

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
o7 content and Smod buddy hope to see you around.