For how long have you played on CG SCP: 150 Hrs and counting
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) UTC-7
Character name(s): Trusty [A-6 LCPL]
Civilian name: Trusty
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Received 1 warning as a civilian because I went into the facility with a parawatch, 1 month ago as of this application submission

Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for Security Captain because I believe that I can provide an even better GSD Department member than I already do for not just foundation personnel, but Class-D as well. I take my job seriously and always put ethics and rules above all else when on duty as a GSD Officer. I think that as a Security Captain, I can more easily enforce our foundation rules on those who choose not to follow them. I also would love to provide a better experience to the department and Class-D by being someone reasonable and nice to talk to, all while still keeping my professionalism and always following the foundation rules.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
>
Very active, I try to play almost every day even if it's only for a few hours
> Professional and reasonably chill
> Great understanding of the foundation codex/ethics and the GSD
> Can teach others and often help lower-level personnel learn the ropes
> Received many recommendations to apply, including from other captains

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Security Captain are as follows
> Watching over GSD personnel in D-Block and keeping them in check to provide maximum efficiency in guarding D-Block
> Training/Guiding new GSD members in their duties and how to properly conduct them
> Providing work permits to good-standing D-Class to encourage cooperation with the foundation
> Authorizing the activation of Code 2 orders and giving sweep permissions to GSD personnel
> Conducting license training sessions for GSD members to pursue higher positions in the department

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Trusty was a Lieutenant in the United States Army, having earned himself an extensive track history of his great services to his country. Unfortunately, he suffered career-ending neck and head injuries during a dangerous mission. This forced him to retire very early from the army, being dismissed with high honors and remembered by his past colleagues as being the soldier you could count on. This is where he received his nickname "Trusty". Before he fully settled down to his new life of medical bills and dullness, he was contacted by an unheard-of foundation. Having watched his career closely since the success of his first mission, they offered him a second chance at being what he was before. Having nothing to lose, Trusty of course accepted this chance and became a part of the SCP Foundation. From there, the Foundation took him under their wings and fixed him to be the soldier he once was, possibly even better thanks to the technology they have. Once Trusty had healed from all his injuries, they placed him in the General Security Department. He started off as a cadet and quickly rose in his ranks due to his to-the-books attitude and friendliness towards other members of the foundation. Trusty now finds himself as an officer in the GSD and is performing perfectly, using his past military experience to excel at his job. Currently, he is working towards becoming a Captain, hoping to provide even more of his skills at a higher means to the department.

Last edited:

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
+Biggest Support
-One of the best Gensec I have ever seen
-Great Leader
-Respectful
-Does his job well
-Never had any problems
-Seems to know the basic duties of GSD Captain
-Overall he is definitely ready for the role!

• Love
Reactions: TrustW_rthyGuy

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022
+SUPPORT
I have only had good interactions with trusty and can see he does good work while on the job

(I will RP hack you to make you shoot a matador into d block)

• Haha

Dr. Shimmy "Oki" Ling

Jul 16, 2022
+support
-Amazing at gensec
-Respectful to everyone
-Never seen him fight with anyone, trash anyone, or make fun of anyone
He as an amazing gensec and I would LOVE to see him as a gsd cpt

• Love

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Trusty"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus - for the next step.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.