Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No i have not, at least none im aware of
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- i do not, but im interested in getting into it
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I believe i do, i've played a lot of darkrp over a long time, and i used to play on this server in the past a lot before it went down.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- +3 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I used to love playing on this server in the past, it was the main server i would always play, and id like to become a moderator to try and help it run smoothly with everyone, and make it a fun and enjoyable server to be on, and help with any issues that i would come across
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Tyko_Fox , I'm going to give you a:

- Support
+ Lack of warnings shows with your playtime you understand the ruleset to a certain extent.
+/- I haven't seen you in-game nor on tramspeak. Though with timezone differences I can understand otherwise.
- Personally the application is poor and lacks effort (and is incomplete). If you can't spend more than 5 minutes on an application, what makes you feel fit to be staff?

This application doesn't appear to be serious looking at it from a wider perspective. It looks as if you've barely spent 5 minutes on it, especially with it being incomplete. I haven't seen you either but that can be explained by you being in the US. If the application was improved I would be willing to change my verdict to +/- Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.