Content Suggestion Type Blue Chef

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Adds a new Foundation job: Type-Blue Chef. There would be a max of one slot.

Type-Blue Chef is able to cook, and is able to use their anomalous powers to make anomalously good food. One slot max that opens up every hour. They would have 100 energy. They would be able to do the following:

• Produce food with extremely good quality using their abilities, such as Cheese Pizza, Fried Chicken, and McDonald's Burger
  • Create instances of SCP-458 ⁠- The Never-Ending Pizza Box
  • TB chefs could target SCPs, and create super foods made out of that SCP by copying their flesh. (eg. 096 wagyu, 939 pizza, 682 jelly, 082 caviar). These Super Foods would have unique abilities.
  • TB chefs can target players and recover their hunger bars fully.
  • Inversion, obvious what this does.
  • Restrain, obvious what this does.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
it's cool
non combative type-blue
chef roleplay

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
dev time
too much tbs already maybe idk

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it's cool

Last edited:
This suggestion sounds super ridiculous to me, it sounds like one of those Isekai Anime tropes where a guy reincarnates into another world and starts cooking.

Then again the SCP Universe is no stranger to such ridiculous concepts, and i don't see this as something out of the ordinary.

So fuck it...Let's have "I reincarnated as a Magic Chef, in a super secret facility that contains abominations and i make delicious Anomalous Foods for site staff."

+SUPPORT lmao