Denied Type Blue quality of life change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
[What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Instead of the slot randomly opening for the type blue classes, make it a queue like 323 and 8854 is.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2)
People don't set timers and spam click to get the job

Makes it so that people feel like they actually get a chance to play it instead of waiting 2 hours and hoping they are clicking at the right time

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
May make the job just slightly more buffed

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think having to set a timer and spam clicking to get the job seems stupid, and I hope everyone agrees. At minimum there should be some sort of notification when the job opens so people who joined the server don't have to go around asking when the last time it was filled.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral.

Its playtime will die down in a few months everyone is gonna hog it since it's new and cool give it a few weeks max and its position will be more available

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support
I dont really like the queue system for 8854 and 323, it makes them really inactive and same could happen here. Although, would be nice to have some conditions to prevent spammers

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Peebus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We understand that people want to play the new job.
But we believe in weeks notice it will lose so much popularity.
Obviously, if a new Job/Regiment gets released everyone will hoard in and try to play it.
It's pretty much the same when we released brute/scout for D-Class, the slots were always full.
We might consider this after some time has passed or we will look in other ways to let others on the job.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.