Accepted Type Green Changes Suggestions

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would add the following nerfs for Type green, as so far it is quite one of the most overpowered SCPs on the server atm. Most of the time escaping to surface, and can get past teslas quite easily with his escape card.

The following nerfs would be
When Under 50 players, Energy will be twice as slower to regain, this is to have a balance when there is not a lot of foundation members on early morning to deal with the Breach

Only Type Green-A will get a breach tool, Type Green-B will not.

Increase the time for disintegrate and explode head by 10 seconds, and have it cost about 5-10 more energy.

Bullet Freeze will run out if shot a lot ( this is because He is able to get to surface quite easily with Bullet freeze as the turrets cannot damage him, and he just recharges his Energy not near a turret)

Decrease the time for Escape card, and decrease the Energy required. This is so the escape card is still will be used, and not a ability that is rarley used.

Make Type Green spawning a freedom a bit more rare, as unsure what the chances are but it is quite common to get a freedom/sanctum/auger minigun.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Early people wont have to handle stress of such a annoying SCP.
Balances the SCP out
More fun for the server.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
As it does cost money, people will feel it is not powerful enough, however it will still be very powerful

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As said by a lot of people, type green is one of the most powerful SCPs/annoying SCPs on the server, most of the time AA being authed just for both Type greens alone due to the fact how annoying they are to deal with

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+support
trying to fight a type green is not fun at all on low pop. he can just keep spamming his abilities, you can't counter an instant head pop and then disintegration

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+Support
fighting a TG from a mile away only for them to run away, instantly charge up an ability and use that shit from infinite range and being able to cycle it non-stop is really not fun. they also have too much health for the power they have especially since there are 2 of them.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support seems like skill issue to me

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13hfO8b7194Rml/d1337TeRu0qO?invite=cr-MSxZT1UsNjI0NzAyNjYs

case and point reality anchors and a few guns is all you need to put type green down you are complaining cause hes new and you cant fight him legit massive skill issue

have you atleast tried to up the skill cap before making a nerf suggestion cause it seems you quite havent all my escapes as TG have been to foundaiton incompetance such as me being stuck behind a tesla and mtf behind me and they run past tesla allowing me to swap past the tesla

if they used their head and got a reality anchor my breach would of long been over

legit i think its just not knowing how to fight the scp i myself have fucked over green type when i play ci i use sheidlds to block its view of me so he cant snap my neck i coordinate with other ci to get reality anchors and suppress him and overwhelm him green type only has 2 insta kill abilties both have long cooldowns and require a fuck ton of energy to use and can only target 2 guys each

so its as simple as having 8 people surround him with reality anchors and open fire on him even if he esacpes the reality anchors and uses his insta kill hes gonna be low on energy as the rest fire on him its legit not that hard

Last edited:

Helios

May 15, 2022
-Support
- If you know how to use reality anchors he is one of the easiest SCP to contain
- Why would you remove a breaching tool from -B? He doesn't breach with -A

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
That just a mega nerf and TG will become just another shit nerfed SCP

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
-support
Skill issue ngl and have you tried rushing em with Riot shields, lots of guns, and reality anchors?

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
-Support
I just wanna mention that you can easily kill a type green if you overwhelm it i have played as it and it only consists of me killing lone people or just running away I also wanna mention that its inversion only does to 200 hp so it should be set to 500 as like other type blue.

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
-support
Skill issue ???
Also he feels balanced because he is meant to be played as a support scp if he get too far from other scp then he gets fucked by nu-7 or e-11
(This is my view on how he should be played)

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
Neutral
The only complaint I have is the head poping. An easy fix would be to have to maintain sight when doing it. This can ad some degree of skill to combat them as players would be have to learn how to break line of sight.

Maine

Mar 13, 2023
-Support
Doesn't seem necessary. I believe that TG seems hard to counter due to them being new, however with Reality anchors and give it a week or 2 and people will get the hang of how to RC them.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Neutral towards +support

I think that some of the abilities need to change depending on the pop of the server just simply due to the numbers on earlier in the morning being low and ergo the number of reality anchors available after a few minutes will be close to zero. Another suggestion could be that they give reality anchors a lower cool-down in low pop periods like 5 mins or something like that. I also would say the rarer guns being less common would be a good change as it would be more realistic that way but the key issue is in low population times.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
I think I will -Support this.

The Entity, has a low health pool, with a strong counter balance. Reality Anchors.

The Type Green, although with 300 power will quickly deplete it if he is not smart to manage his power properly, and ontop of that, reality Anchors are not with 15 minute cooldowns, and easily accessible via dispensers, means players if they fight smart can almost stun lock the type green.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Partially Approved
Hi @Claire!

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

However, only the following points will be accepted:

- Turrents will not target Type-Green with inversion;
- Energy regeneration over a certain players (It's already implemented, under 64 players).

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.