For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 2 years
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):Yaman kimbo
Civilian name: Yaman cee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i still have A1 Special agent CI, Don't have anymore GOC First sergeant E11 captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warns one for respawning on surface when people could still see me other fail rp
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I feel I could help dblock with my knowledge of the facility and my experience with helping people learn the ways of dblock
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: my experience with cl4 and helping new people learning the ways of the facility and I'm already experienced with try outs/google docs.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure all gensec are doing what they suppose to do make sure dblock is under control Hosting ROT
and heavy weapon license. punish other gensec if necessary make sure ROT leads sweeps.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

As the heavy metal door of SCP Foundation's D-Block creaked open, I braced myself for another day of containing anomalies. I was Yaman Kimbo, a rookie guard, pressurized by the dread that lingered within the high-security cell block. "Captain Bing requested my presence," I announced to the stern-faced receptionist. "Third door on the left," she grunted in response, not bothering to look up from her paperwork. I quickened my pace down the dimly lit corridor, the sound of muffled moans and distant screams amplifying my unease. I found myself standing before Captain Bings office, where the enigmatic leader of our unit sat behind his desk, engrossed in a file. "Captain, you wanted to see me?" I inquired. "Ah, Kimbo. Sit," he gestured, his voice low and commanding. "I've taken note of your dedication to our cause, and I believe you're ready for more responsibility." My heart pounded with anticipation as he revealed a classified document detailing his own initiation into the Foundation. The horrors he had faced, and the sacrifices made to protect humanity, stirred something within me. By the time he finished, I knew I had found my purpose. "I'll do whatever it takes, Captain," I vowed. "Good," he nodded, a hint of satisfaction in his eyes. From that day on, I embraced my role in securing, containing, and protecting. Each encounter with anomalies tested my resolve, but I stood firm in my commitment to the SCP Foundation. As I rose through the ranks, I understood that our work was essential, no matter how violent or harrowing it became. And as I looked to the horizon, I knew that I would continue to serve, for the safety of all humankind.

Reactions: Jinngle

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

I will never forget those night of us grinding on MC&D getting cynide for hours and hours at a time. I can’t wait for you to become the administrator fr. Keep getting these roles I can’t wait to see how far you get. ?‍?

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

Hello @yamankimbo Thank you for applying.
Your application has been ACCEPTED.
Contact me trapjesus or speff. on Discord for the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.