[U.S.A] Chip's Security Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
STEAM_0:1:638687279

Discord Name: WolfManager#3185

For how long have you played CG SCP:
I have played SCPRP for about 640 hours within 9 months.

What country are you located in: U.S.A

Time Zone: EST

Character Name(s): Chip "Blueberry"

Civilian Name: Manager

What server are you applying for? U.S.A

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelist, MTF, or C.I roles you hold or have held: I Have Held:
MTF Omega-1 Enlisted
Chief of Security
Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings?: I have received one waring for FailRP[Class A] during October 2022.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I am applying for Security Captain because I enjoy having a high ranking job within the D block to be able to do more than just a Security Sergeant. I also enjoy hosting HWL's and Riot Response Team Tryouts to give others the opportunity to progress within the General Security Department. I also Enjoy the duties and responsibilities of a Captain, and I feel an urge to return to the Security Captain Role.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP:
The Responsibilities of the Security Captain are to ensure the D-Block is staffed and under control, Host RRT and HWL Tryouts, Receive orders from the Chief of Security and serve as a assistant o the Chief of Security. One other job of the Security Captain is oversee the Subordinates of their role, Like RRT and regular GenSec Staff.

What makes your suitable for Security Captain:
What makes me suitable for the Captain role is my activity, I am onsite whenever I can be, My Maturity, which helps me to get jobs and duties done whether that be Captain+ orders or just common sense jobs, like staffing D block. Anther trait is My Assertiveness, Which helps me to keep my GenSec subordinates in line and prevent unruliness. I also hold past experience of a GenSec Captain and Chief of Security.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain Character and what storylines they would b involved in:

Origins:
Chip was born in the U.S.A within the time 2000-2002. From his early childhood, Chip was abused by an evil father, which the Father would beat Chip and his sister until the Mother would not take it anymore and left. The Mother took everything from clothes to her children and left, Somewhere secret that the father did not know. Later, in 2014-2015, Chip was receiving A thorough education, and the mother was working as a district administrator. Chip was attending a military high school, Called [Redacted] and was serving happily in JROTC. He later finished his High school years and decided to enlist in the army. late one night, Chip was working as a night a night patrol, He saw an anomaly he had never seen before, A person in full SWAT gear, but there was no one in the suit! Chip aimed his gun at the swat person, but then a armored van pulled up to the pair and Chip's view went blank....

Foundation Employment:
When Chip Woke up, He couldn't remember how he got in he medical room. All he knew was that he was in a field hospital. Then, A Man in full armor and a black visor'ed Helmet came and informed Chip that he was now being forced into employment by the SCP foundation, due to him seeing an anomaly and therefore could not return back to the public world. Chip was saddened by this, but the man in armor said that Chip had a choice within two careers within the foundation: Security Cmbative or Researching. Chip Chose Security due to his militaristic skills. A couple years passed by and hip rose throughout the ranks of General Security and learned lots of leadership skills, and soon achieved the rank of sergeant Through hard work and determination....

Unforeseen Promises:
As Time went by, Chip became an RRT Sergeant. This role was to suppressed riots, manage RRT officers and patrol the Light containment when not doing those two other things. Chip loved his role, but he felt something was missing. He looked into the feeling by researching the Gensec Department some more. What Chip discovered was that he yearned for the role of Security Captain, and their role, importance and responsibilities within the department. He decided to wok had and go above and beyond within his job. Sure enough, A year later, The Chief of Security Visited Chip to inform Chip that a Security Captain slot was open. The Chief of Security also said that Chip had word hard and they Security leadership team had chosen Chip For Security Captain, Chip was amazed. Chip accepted the offer, The Chief of security then led chip to the Security Captain bunks, where two other Captains were waiting for him, and The two captains revealed to Chip a new locker, with a brand new pressed Captain Uniform that the top of the locker read "Captain Chip". Chip dressed into his new uniform and ran to D-Block to begin his new career...

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
-Support
Though you were an ok captain and chief of security working along side me, it doesn't seem to me you really want the job back all that bad. There is multiple typos within your application and it looks rather rushed. Also saying you are applying because you enjoy having a high rank makes you look pretty rank hungry imo.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support
genuinely just have not seen you. Being a Ex Captain and chief is cool, but your vtime isnt there and you will need to show it.

Chip “Nova”

Jul 16, 2022
-Support
Though you were an ok captain and chief of security working along side me, it doesn't seem to me you really want the job back all that bad. There is multiple typos within your application and it looks rather rushed. Also saying you are applying because you enjoy having a high rank makes you look pretty rank hungry imo.
Apologies, I have edited this thread so that most of the typos are gone, my keyboard at this moment gets stuck sometimes, and for the second part I have also edited that so it is slightly more in depth about why I enjoy a high ranking role such as Captain.

Last edited:

Sleepino

Sep 16, 2022
neutral
all though i feel you would do well as a captain your activity is a concern if you can show that you can improve your activity then i'll leave a support

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Thank you for taking the time to write an application. Unfortunately, you application has been denied. Please reach out to me or Bulldog through discord (IDs: onionmain, crazy_jackmaze) if you want the explanation behind the denial. You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.