[U.S.A] Crow's E.C.M Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name:tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 542 Hours at this time. Almost all of this time has been dedicated to the Research department over the months. I've been present.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance- C.I, Brad Birkshire- Civilian

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes. I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, Director of research., CI-B (Former), SCP 096. I no longer hold Combative roles as I Enjoy non-Combative roles much more than Combative ones.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I'm applying for the position of Ethics Committee member because I believe the ethics committee Needs a member who's good at organization and communication. Between the two sites recently as one a member of The Research Directorate of Site 56 I've had interactions with both our chairman and Site 65's Chairman that make me believe that communication can be improved from where it is now. As well as activity, I would like to help facilitate this communication and assist in making the Ethics committee overall a better Presence overall onsite and offsite.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I believe that what makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee membership is my Experience in working with other Departments to resolve issues that occur onsite. Quite a few of these issues have been regarding Ethics violations and other things that we have to work to rid the Research department of. But going back to my point that I stated in the Why Section Communication seems to be something that Can be improved between the departments and the Ethics committee. The ethics committee Currently has good Communication with the Research Department as a result of The Research Directorates efforts in that regard. I'm not sure about How the communication is between the Other departments But upon assessment, it seemed the Intersite Communication was lacking between the 56-65 Ethics committees. This is something I believe I can help to reinforce and Improve. I'm also not afraid to address problems that I see when they occur.

In addition, I would like to add that I personally believe myself to be one of the most active Senior personnel on site, I can be seen at many times of the day and night on site.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee Goes over and if needed suggests additions or changes to the Code of Ethics which is a Code that helps enforce what is acceptable onsite for the personnel to abide by. The Research Department has recently Helped Both sites make fixes to the Code of Ethics that were for several months Unchanged. This is something I would like to work with the Committee on as a member. The Ethics Committee also enforces the Code of Ethics by working with ISD and Internal affairs as the means of enforcing it, Ethics is also Responsible for Deciding when a Mass termination/Amnestiziation is acceptable in the D block, Calling a Code black, and Using the Alpha warhead if things become uncontainable. The Committee Members also are responsible for approving or denying tests if they pose a possible severe threat to foundation personnel or assets. Ex: Keter-Keter, 008 Testing/Cross testing. The Council Decides what is Safe, The Committee Decides what is acceptable.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Ethics Committee Assistants, Which is Decided by Ethics Committee Voting
Director of Medicine, Decided by the Ethics Committee In a Vote.
Director of Internal Affairs Decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee Both.
They also Decide who Enters as a member with Votes.

The Ethics Committee members need to have good communication skills out of RP as well to be able to have better than normal Communication with the Departments/Regiments they're the representatives for.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Downloading... Downloading... Download Successful CL5 Clearance Accepted.

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ]

Best Regards, Crow. Hope to Have the Opportunity to work with You all for the benefit of the site.

Last edited:

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Major Support
+Extremely active, both off and on site
+Great at communicating with others
+Open minded, takes every angle into consideration
+Great work ethic

+Very helpful, always willing to be involved and lend a hand

Crow has been the best co-director I could've asked for here at the Research Department. He's always been incredibly helpful, and has been amazing at helping turn the department into what it's becoming now. He's been a vital asset, and an incredible friend.

I truly do believe that his addition to the Ethics Committee will hugely benefit not just the Committee, but the Foundation as a whole.

Good luck, Crow.

Last edited:

xxsavagexx2316

Donator
Nov 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name:tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 482 Hours Exactly at this time. Almost all of this time has been dedicated to the Research department over the months. I've been present.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance- C.I, Brad Birkshire- Civilian

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes. I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, 1/2 Directors of research., CI-B (Former). I no longer hold Combative roles as I Enjoy non-Combative roles much more than Combative ones.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I'm applying for the position of Ethics Committee member because I believe the ethics committee Needs a member who's good at organization and communication. Between the two sites recently as one a member of The Research Directorate of Site 56 I've had interactions with both our chairman and Site 65's Chairman that make me believe that communication can be improved from where it is now. As well as activity, I would like to help facilitate this communication and assist in making the Ethics committee overall a better Presence overall onsite and offsite.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I believe that what makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee membership is my Experience in working with other Departments to resolve issues that occur onsite. Quite a few of these issues have been regarding Ethics violations and other things that we have to work to rid the Research department of. But going back to my point that I stated in the Why Section Communication seems to be something that Can be improved between the departments and the Ethics committee. The ethics committee Currently has good Communication with the Research Department as a result of The Research Directorates efforts in that regard. I'm not sure about How the communication is between the Other departments But upon assessment, it seemed the Intersite Communication was lacking between the 56-65 Ethics committees. This is something I believe I can help to reinforce and Improve. I'm also not afraid to address problems that I see when they occur.

In addition, I would like to add that I personally believe myself to be one of the most active Senior personnel on site, I can be seen at many times of the day and night on site.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee Goes over and if needed suggests additions or changes to the Code of Ethics which is a Code that helps enforce what is acceptable onsite for the personnel to abide by. The Research Department has recently Helped Both sites make fixes to the Code of Ethics that were for several months Unchanged. This is something I would like to work with the Committee on as a member. The Ethics Committee also enforces the Code of Ethics by working with ISD and Internal affairs as the means of enforcing it, Ethics is also Responsible for Deciding when a Mass termination/Amnestiziation is acceptable in the D block, Calling a Code black, and Using the Alpha warhead if things become uncontainable. The Committee Members also are responsible for approving or denying tests if they pose a possible severe threat to foundation personnel or assets. Ex: Keter-Keter, 008 Testing/Cross testing. The Council Decides what is Safe, The Committee Decides what is acceptable.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Ethics Committee Assistants, Which is Decided by Ethics Committee Voting
Director of Medicine, Decided by the Ethics Committee In a Vote.
Director of Internal Affairs Decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee Both.
They also Decide who Enters as a member with Votes.

The Ethics Committee members need to have good communication skills out of RP as well to be able to have better than normal Communication with the Departments/Regiments they're the representatives for.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Downloading... Downloading... Download Successful CL5 Clearance Accepted.

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ]

Best Regards, Crow. Hope to Have the Opportunity to work with You all for the benefit of the site.
+support
Pro's
-active

-good lore
-very detailed application
-good to work with

-really smart and is good in stressful situations

Cons

N/A

John Iceland

Donator
+support

During my time in the research department he has been nothing but professional and an amazing director. During my application process for Exec. Researcher he was on top of everything. I truly believe he is the one and only person out of the pool of applicants we need as a member of the committee right now. Good luck Crow!

-Executive Researcher, John Iceland

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support

ive known crow since his days as a jr researcher and have had the great oppurtunity of watching his growth he truly has done so much and deserves every bit of this spot

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

- From what I've heard and directly seen Crow is defiantly in the upper echelon of site CL4. He's treated his peers and me with tremendous respect and understanding. He has all the qualities that would stand out to be eligible to become a ethics members.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Major Support

From his time as Executive, to Deputy D.o.R., Crow has been active/present, knowledgeable about the Foundation + it's many policies, great at communication, mature, and overall an amazing asset to the Department. He'll do amazing in any role he goes to, and I believe he'll be an amazing member of the Ethics Committee. Rooting for you!

Reactions: Caboose

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+support

He is one of the most active and friendly people around. Even if you just past by him, he would greet you with a hello. He is also very knowledgeable about any and all topics asked of him.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
I would like to thank those who have given feedback on my application. It means alot to me, Thank you very much.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member. We have reviewed your application and decided not to proceed with your application at this time. The reason we have chosen not to proceed with your application at this time is due to the fact that you have only recently been promoted to Director of Research and it would not be acceptable to take you from that position and leave the research department in a worse state.

Please feel free to reapply in two weeks.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.