[U.S.A] Crows Ethics Committee application, {Second Submission}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 619 Hours at this time. Almost all of this time has been dedicated to the Research department over the months. I've been present.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance- C.I, Brad Birkshire- Civilian

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes. I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, Director of research., CI-B (Former), SCP 096. I no longer hold Combative roles as I Enjoy non-Combative roles much more than Combative ones.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I'm applying for the position of Ethics Committee member because I believe the ethics committee Needs a member who's good at organization and communication. Between the two sites recently as one a member of The Research Directorate of Site 56 I've had interactions with both our chairman and Site 65's Chairman that make me believe that communication can be improved from where it is now. As well as activity, I would like to help facilitate this communication and assist in making the Ethics committee overall a better Presence overall onsite and offsite.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I believe that what makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee membership is my Experience in working with other Departments to resolve issues that occur onsite. Quite a few of these issues have been regarding Ethics violations and other things that we have to work to rid the Research department of. But going back to my point that I stated in the Why Section Communication seems to be something that Can be improved between the departments and the Ethics committee. The ethics committee Currently has good Communication with the Research Department as a result of The Research Directorates efforts in that regard. I'm not sure about How the communication is between the Other departments But upon assessment, it seemed the Intersite Communication was lacking between the 56-65 Ethics committees. This is something I believe I can help to reinforce and Improve. I'm also not afraid to address problems that I see when they occur.
I believe that the committee needs somebody like me to help make changes and improvements that have been needed for a very long time. The committee needs more stability.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee Goes over and if needed suggests additions or changes to the Code of Ethics which is a Code that helps enforce what is acceptable onsite for the personnel to abide by. The Research Department has recently Helped Both sites make fixes to the Code of Ethics that were for several months Unchanged. This is something I would like to work with the Committee on as a member. The Ethics Committee also enforces the Code of Ethics by working with ISD and Internal affairs as the means of enforcing it, Ethics is also Responsible for Deciding when a Mass termination/Amnestiziation is acceptable in the D block, Calling a Code black, and Using the Alpha warhead if things become uncontainable. The Committee Members also are responsible for approving or denying tests if they pose a possible severe threat to foundation personnel or assets. Ex: Keter-Keter, 008 Testing/Cross testing. The Council Decides what is Safe, The Committee Decides what is acceptable. Ethics members and their assistance at all times are expected to set a great example for others on the site. They should be great rolemodels for what you should be doing.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Ethics Committee Assistants, Which is Decided by Ethics Committee Voting
Director of Medicine, Decided by the Ethics Committee In a Vote.
Director of Internal Affairs Decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee Both.
They also Decide who Enters as a member with Votes.

The Ethics Committee members need to have good communication skills out of RP as well to be able to have better than normal Communication with the Departments/Regiments they're the representatives for.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Downloading... Downloading... Download Successful CL5 Clearance Accepted.

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ]

Best Regards, Crow. Hope to Have the Opportunity to work with You all for the benefit of the site.

Reactions: Jinngle

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
+major support, known crow since i started playing on the server and has been a great help whenever I needed him
+CL4 experience
+many interactions
+good fit for the role

Reactions: Sir Barry

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Major Support
+Tons administrative experience
+Very easy to work with and get along with
+Has the best interests of the Ethics Committee on his mind
+Great problem solver
+Understands the responsibilities upheld by the Committee well

Would be an incredible ECM

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+SUPPORT
Best Director I've Known
-Knew him since I became a Jr. Researcher and I looked up to him the whole time I made my way to Executive. Now that I am an Executive, he still means alot to me and I share every detail that happens throughout a day with him. He is truly someone I can call a friend and he will always have my support. Also, if he became Ethics that would create such a better line of communication with Research and Ethics as a whole.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
+support

I work very closely with Crow as his Deputy in the Research Department, and from this I should be one of the better judges for Crow’s character out there. I place my absolute confidence within Crow and I trust him to lead within the Foundation to a significantly higher extent, in absolute. Crow knows the code of ethics very well and would make a wonderful member of the committee. Nobody has to be DDoR to know this however; Crow is a great colleague and even better friend who demonstrates respect towards every person that he meets.

Crow, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you achieve the position of Ethics Member. #Crowmmittee

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Massive Support

Crow has been a member as long as I can remember, and he has always known exactly what to do. He is an exemplary Researcher, and an even better Director. Not only has Crow become a great member of the community, but he has also become a great friend. Me and Crow have stuck with each other through some dark times. I think Crow would be a phenomenal member of the Committee. Good luck, my friend.

Reactions: Jinngle

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Massive Support

I've worked with Crow extensively in the past and he is extremely qualified for this position. I hope to see him as an Ethics Member soon and to work with him closely again as well.

Reactions: Eizaas

Jamal Loafers

Dec 25, 2022
+Support
I haven’t had a bad experience w him once. He’s extremely patient and helpful.

This second app is good, first one was abit
lackluster

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Crow has been super helpful to everyone for as long as I known him, he has been a Dpt. Director of research for a while now, and he knows what he is talking about.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022

+1 Major Support

Crow has done an amazing job throughout his entire career in the Research department

In my eyes, there is no one more suited for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.