[U.S.A] Crow's O5-5 "Blackbird" Application Submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing since October My current game playtime is 787 Hrs.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance- C.I, Brad Birkshire- Civilian

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I Do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, Director of research (Former)., CI-B (Former), SCP 096. & Ethics Committee Member (Current) I no longer hold Combative roles as I Enjoy non-Combative roles much more as they fit my Playstyle.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Not applicable.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for O5-5 As it is the position that is open at this time, I believe that this number would fit my character along with the "Blackbird" Codename. I found it appropriate to submit an application in light of Swanson's unfortunate resignation.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-
Role responsibility- I am fully aware of what these sorts of roles carry with their responsibilities & Workload. It can be hard to manage at times but the work is important, and guidance within the foundation is paramount to how things operate on a day-to-day basis. There are some things that The O5 Is needed for even when it just comes to advice, People look to these sorts of roles for people who know what they're doing.

Maturity- Maturity is an important aspect of being a member of Clearance Five, While being mature you want to assist in creating roleplay scenarios & Helping others perform their duties to the fullest extent possible for them.

Management- I have hopefully shown in the time that I've been able to give to the foundation as both An Ethics Member and Director/Deputy Director of research shown that I have the skills necessary to properly document things and get things dealt with in a timely manner.

Activity- I am and was Incredibly active as both an Ethics member and The Director/Deputy Director of research. I am a believer that people will not listen if they cannot see you on a consistent basis and you touch base with them. I assisted in creating documentation for the Research Department and logging things consistently along with organizing meetings for the Research department for the Executives to make suggestions or concerns with anything ongoing at the time.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-
The I.C Responsibilities of the O5 Council from my knowledge are as follows:
- Oversee, advise, & Coordinate with Site Administration to ensure the site is running smoothly at all times with Direct intervention if completely necessary.

- Manage specific departments or Mobile Task Forces to ensure they are working like Clockwork and, working with site administration and the proper heads of said department or Mobile Task Forces to Ensure needed change is made.

- Utilizing Alpha-1 to enforce the code of conduct, prevent info breaches and enforce internal security within the foundation while on site as well as use them to enforce any orders that need to be given if needed at any given time.

- Being an example of what people should strive to be within Site 56. The behavior of an Ethics Member or O5-X Should always be something that is kept in mind and is extremely important to the view of the Council and Committee respectively. I go out of my way to ensure that people have a good experience with me and my respective department. If something's wrong in most cases unless unnecessary I correct the incident in question.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 Council can be expected to assist in dealing with situations that may rise and need attention Out of character. However, At this time the current applications they're expected to help with are as follows.

- Chief Of Security
- Director of Research
- Director of Intelligence
- Director of Internal Affairs {Joint Between E.C And O5}
- Overseer Assistant
- Site Administration aka Site Advisor and Site Director

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chief Overseer/E.C Chairman Clearance Required... Clearance Accepted, Downloading File...

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ]

Kind Regards, Crow. I hope to work with you all soon if deemed appropriate!

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
+Support
I absolutely cannot stress this enough; Crow is a great candidate for the O5 Council. Since my first days as Senior Researcher on the server, Crow Kalashnikov has been there with his incredible activity, work ethic, and willingness to help. When I became an Executive myself I remember how despite myself being new to the team, I always felt included around Crow. Crow was open to questions and concerns then, and always has been; I have never had a single instance in which I have struggled to speak to Crow. When Crow became D.D.o.R. he and ARA did their jobs wonderfully and built a great team of new Executives, many of which I am still friends with today. His skills in personal management are nearly unmatched. When I became Crow's deputy he was still as communicative as always and regardless of the situation at hand, he was a great partner to tackle any issue that we came across. When I became full D.o.R. and Crow moved onto ethics, he fit into his new position right away and maintained a healthy relationship with the Research department and it's leadership that has helped the department even after he left it. I fully support Crow in any direction he takes on the server and for good reason.

TLDR:
+Active
+Approachable
+Always been and always will be a leader
+Adaptive to any situation
+Mature
+Great guy overall

N/A Likes to joke around as much as the next guy, but this has never been an issue.

#Crow-5 is real!

Reactions: Sir Barry

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022

+Support

-Great Application

-Plenty of experience

-Comes from another CL5 position

I've interacted with Crow since he joined the community and have always had a good time. He is mature enough for this position, as proven by his being an ECM. This also shows that he understands the responsibilities of being CL5.

Reactions: Sir Barry

Delta

Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
[U][S]omg [/S][/U][/FONT][I][FONT=tahoma][U][S]plus [/S][/U][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)][U][S]supp[/S][/U][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=rgb(71, 85, 119)][FONT=tahoma][S][U]ort so good omg plpase be o55:freeze::freeze::freeze::freeze::freeze:[/U][/S][/COLOR][/I]

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Crow would be an extremely valuable asset wherever he goes. Best of luck, Crow!

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
- For details I am not willing to share in public please DM for more information

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
@Orbe @Pilgrim Hello, I realize a situation that I attempted to assist in was not exactly handled in the best manner, I want to state that I'm sorry to Pilgrim for the way I handled the situation with the information I had at that time. I was only looking for a resolution to the issue at hand and I'm glad that it was resolved in the Correct manner by the CO team of Alpha one.

Last edited:

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
Good App
Experienced
Active
Not a weirdo like some other people w/ high clearance livels

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
+support
-Active
-Mature
-Knows his shit
-CL5 and CL4 experience
-Overall good app

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
+support
-super chill dude
-great person
-lots of experience
-very popular
-a pleasure to work with
-known for a very long time

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Crow
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied. At the moment, we don't believe you would be a good fit for the council at this time. You may apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.