{U.S.A} Crow's O5 "The Aviator" Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing since October My current game playtime is 1215 Hrs.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Crow Jr.- C.I, "The Stone"- Civilian/Event character

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I Do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, Director of research (Former)., CI-B (Former), SCP 096. & Ethics Committee Member (Former) Ethics Chairman (Former) I spent 7 Months in the Ethics committee prior to Resignation.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Not applicable.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for Any O5 Position As it is the position that has opened at this time, I believe that the nickname and new lore would fit my character along with the "Aviator" Codename.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-
Role responsibility- I am fully aware of what these sorts of roles carry with their responsibilities & Workload. It can be hard to manage at times but the work is important, and guidance within the foundation is paramount to how things operate on a day-to-day basis. There are some things that The O5 Is needed for even when it just comes to advice, People look to these sorts of roles for people who know what they're doing.

Maturity- Maturity is an important aspect of being a member of Clearance Five, While being mature you want to assist in creating roleplay scenarios & Helping others perform their duties to the fullest extent possible for them.

Management- I have hopefully shown in the time that I've been able to give to the foundation as both An Ethics Member and Director/Deputy Director of research shown that I have the skills necessary to properly document things and get things dealt with in a timely manner.

Activity- I was Incredibly active as both an Ethics member/Chairman and The Director/Deputy Director of research. I am a believer that people will not listen if they cannot see you on a consistent basis and you touch base with them. I assisted in creating documentation for the Research Department and logging things consistently along with organizing meetings for the Research department for the Executives to make suggestions or concerns with anything ongoing at the time.

Roleplay Leadership- It is something I make a primary focus with my roles that people can get and participate in interesting stories with the Roles that I hold, I believe that people who hold leadership roles need to make good rp stories for the people involved with them and sometimes even people who aren't involved with them.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The I.C Responsibilities of the O5 Council from my knowledge are as follows:
- Oversee, advise, & Coordinate with Site Administration to ensure the site is running smoothly at all times with Direct intervention only if completely necessary.

- Manage specific departments or Mobile Task Forces to ensure they are working like Clockwork and, working with site administration and the proper heads of said department or Mobile Task Forces to Ensure needed change is made.

- Utilizing Alpha-1 to enforce the code of conduct, prevent info breaches and enforce internal security within the foundation while on site as well as use them to enforce any orders that need to be given if needed at any given time.

- Being an example of what people should strive to be within Site 65. The behavior of an Ethics Member or O5-X Should always be something that is kept in mind and is extremely important to the view of the Council and Committee respectively. I go out of my way to ensure that people have a good experience with me and my respective department. If something's wrong in most cases unless unnecessary I correct the incident in question.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 Council can be expected to assist in dealing with situations that may rise and need attention Out of character. However, At this time the current applications they're expected to help with are as follows.

- Site Director
- O.A's
-Director of External Affairs
- Assist in making decision for Other O5 Candidates to help -1 Decide.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chief Overseer... Clearance Accepted, Downloading File...

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ] (New additions have been made after additional Ingame events.)

Kind Regards, Crow. I hope to work with you all soon!

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Scopes

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
-Support

Bro you cant get removed from one CL5 and then almost immediately ping-pong to the other CL5 job just as it becomes available.

Also kinda speaks volumes that, at least from my stand point, your pinnacle as chairman was selling off CL4 personnel for a monkey and getting court martialled :/

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Crow has past experience Site Command & knows what he's doing. Yeah there might of been controversial topics regarding his leave but he resigned he was not demoted.
Quite frankly annoys me when people spread misinfo and it gets caught like a wildfire. Good luck with your application Crow I hope O5 do the right choice and you do get it.

Crow5 would be goated.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support
crow is funny and a people person (ethics)
but he was just tribunaled BY O5, not a good look. not to mention the other things hes done in his past. regardless if he resigned he still was tribunaled with plenty of evidence against him.

• Haha
Reactions: Scopes and Khan

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
After playing the US server for a little bit I did see crows event/storyline and it was extremely good. Along with this Crow has past CL5 experience and would most definitely fit the role of overseer.

Yessir

Feb 23, 2023
-Support
Your past isn't helping you, the fact you were tribunaled by O5 and the way you handled that situation was just not good aka treason rp.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-Support 05 "The BlackBird" Better name

kidding +Support

People are -Supporting him like he didnt resign and acting like he was removed?

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-SUPPORT
Excuse me, but weren't you removed for Breaking multiple CoE & CoC Violations, then when the tribunal was meant to happen you had someone double as you disguised because you were planning on defecting to CI?

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
I was not removed, I chose to resign same day as the tribunal and make some Rp during it. The reason for this was stated in OOC ingame as my father was having heart paliptations and I was worried about it, he was sent to ER Same night so, i decided to step away from the position because of this

Reactions: Scopes

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
I was not removed, I chose to resign same day as the tribunal and make some Rp during it. The reason for this was stated in OOC ingame as my father was having heart paliptations and I was worried about it, he was sent to ER Same night so, i decided to step away from the position because of this
my condolences go to your father but Id much rather not have someone who has done what I stated before as an O5 Council member.

Goodluck!

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+Support
I know I am a UK player and don't have much say but the time I did play on US Crow was the best person to talk to and is one the nicest people you can talk to.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
I was not removed, I chose to resign same day as the tribunal and make some Rp during it
Sorry about your father, I hope hes doing better now, but ill be in -Support. for what i replied to i feel like saying "i wasnt removed but resigned the same day as the tribunal" is almost the same as saying "I was going to get removed but resigned a few minutes before so i wasnt removed. I personally haven't see the evidence being put towards the tribual but as a SA, you did many things that would've gotten SA, 05 or EC demoted. or at the least striked. And after hearing about that you were being tribunaled and resigned a few moments before it, is a really bad look.

Good Luck Crow

Reactions: Alpa and Chad
Status
Not open for further replies.