{U.S.A} Crow's O5 "The Aviator" Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick Defender

Apr 27, 2023
Also to add on you also made E-11's job harder by trying to cure a Class-D through 914 and we had to sweep the entirety of lower LCZ and HCZ for spores

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+support
HE RESIGNED BC HIS DAD WENT TO HOSPITAL,
- You have the experience and a good app
on the same day as his tribunal.. which had demoteable evidence. just because i can resign a bit before i get demoted doesnt mean i didnt do anything

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
on the same day as his tribunal.. which had demoteable evidence. just because i can resign a bit before i get demoted doesnt mean i didnt do anything
There was a Plea deal i could have taken just as well, It was a One week suspension and Committee vote on if I were to remain chairman. I chose to resign because of the afformentioned event.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
There was a Plea deal i could have taken just as well, It was a One week suspension and Committee vote on if I were to remain chairman. I chose to resign because of the afformentioned event.
which means you were guilty, meaning you should wait some time before applying for a site command role.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
You realize this is a Role-play server, Nothing wrong was done out of character and it was all in roleplay.
Well yeah, thats kind of everyones point, you're applying for a roleplay position so people are holding your past in RP against you. If you were applying for staff it wouldn't matter because its an OOC position. You are applying for O5 after commiting treason by selling foundation then attempting to work with CI, that is the RP you have done in the past, you made O-1 and the ethics commitee look like a joke while you were doing it, it is beyond justified that people would be against placing you in another high RP position due to the RP you have done in the past, that is the whole point, RP you do has consequences, it just so happens that the RP you did as chairman (incredibly recently) might have ruined your chances at O5, I can't say for certain, I don't accept apps but in my eyes it should.

To put this into context, imagine I committed treason as A-1 and attempted to work with CI or something and was not punished, so O-1 try to tribunal me, they have mountains of evidence but I evade the tribunal and then double down by working with CI again to do as much damage to the site as I can. I then kill off my character and resign from A-1 to avoid being demoted/recieving heavy disciplinary action. A week later I message an O-1 officer asking if I could be considered for recruitment. I would look like a complete clown. Not the exact same situation as yours but there are similarities.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Massive +Support

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Well yeah, thats kind of everyones point, you're applying for a roleplay position so people are holding your past in RP against you. If you were applying for staff it wouldn't matter because its an OOC position. You are applying for O5 after commiting treason by selling foundation then attempting to work with CI, that is the RP you have done in the past, you made O-1 and the ethics commitee look like a joke while you were doing it, it is beyond justified that people would be against placing you in another high RP position due to the RP you have done in the past, that is the whole point, RP you do has consequences, it just so happens that the RP you did as chairman (incredibly recently) might have ruined your chances at O5, I can't say for certain, I don't accept apps but in my eyes it should.

To put this into context, imagine I committed treason as A-1 and attempted to work with CI or something and was not punished, so O-1 try to tribunal me, they have mountains of evidence but I evade the tribunal and then double down by working with CI again to do as much damage to the site as I can. I then kill off my character and resign from A-1 to avoid being demoted/recieving heavy disciplinary action. A week later I message an O-1 officer asking if I could be considered for recruitment. I would look like a complete clown. Not the exact same situation as yours but there are similarities.
I love this!

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217

IMO if the rp isnt bad and doesnt cause huge problems and has a valid reason it's fine. I don't think its a terrible thing to let someone back into an rp position after doing something bad (in rp) inthe past as long as they do their job well and RP properly. If he were demoted for OOC reasons like abusing power or something like that I could understand but saying someone should never have a CL5 position again even if being held to a good regard & performing well is a bit much, especially if it was because of an hour and a half planned & coordinated RP situation.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
IMO if the rp isnt bad and doesnt cause huge problems and has a valid reason it's fine. I don't think its a terrible thing to let someone back into an rp position after doing something bad (in rp) inthe past as long as they do their job well and RP properly. If he were demoted for OOC reasons like abusing power or something like that I could understand but saying someone should never have a CL5 position again even if being held to a good regard & performing well is a bit much, especially if it was because of an hour and a half planned & coordinated RP situation.
well when you commit treason. no one expects that person to get put back into (almost) the same position. If i really had the time and patience i could go grab videos of crow commiting treason and (in a way) harming RP by not following his character. Now i wont since i like crow and i think hes a good RPer. but i think he needs to WAIT before applying for a CL5 again. thats my take.

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Crow.

In regards to your application for
OVERSEER, after Council Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chief Overseer at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time should the position be open.

• Sad
Reactions: Scopes
Status
Not open for further replies.