{U.S.A} Crow's Second submission for O5 "The Blackbird"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104953811

Discord name: tiny#0003

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing since October My current game playtime is 1215 Hrs.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: C.S.T

Character name(s): Crow Kalashnikov- Foundation, Steve 'Tonk' Chance- C.I, Brad Birkshire- Civilian

Civilian name: Crow Kalashnikov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I Do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPL (Former), Executive Researcher, Director of research (Former)., CI-B (Former), SCP 096. & Ethics Committee Member (Current) I no longer hold Combative roles as I Enjoy non-Combative roles much more as they fit my Playstyle.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Not applicable.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for Any O5 Position As it is the position that has opened at this time, I believe that the nickname and new lore would fit my character along with the "Blackbird" Codename.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-
Role responsibility- I am fully aware of what these sorts of roles carry with their responsibilities & Workload. It can be hard to manage at times but the work is important, and guidance within the foundation is paramount to how things operate on a day-to-day basis. There are some things that The O5 Is needed for even when it just comes to advice, People look to these sorts of roles for people who know what they're doing.

Maturity- Maturity is an important aspect of being a member of Clearance Five, While being mature you want to assist in creating roleplay scenarios & Helping others perform their duties to the fullest extent possible for them.

Management- I have hopefully shown in the time that I've been able to give to the foundation as both An Ethics Member and Director/Deputy Director of research shown that I have the skills necessary to properly document things and get things dealt with in a timely manner.

Activity- I am and was Incredibly active as both an Ethics member and The Director/Deputy Director of research. I am a believer that people will not listen if they cannot see you on a consistent basis and you touch base with them. I assisted in creating documentation for the Research Department and logging things consistently along with organizing meetings for the Research department for the Executives to make suggestions or concerns with anything ongoing at the time.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-
The I.C Responsibilities of the O5 Council from my knowledge are as follows:
- Oversee, advise, & Coordinate with Site Administration to ensure the site is running smoothly at all times with Direct intervention if completely necessary.

- Manage specific departments or Mobile Task Forces to ensure they are working like Clockwork and, working with site administration and the proper heads of said department or Mobile Task Forces to Ensure needed change is made.

- Utilizing Alpha-1 to enforce the code of conduct, prevent info breaches and enforce internal security within the foundation while on site as well as use them to enforce any orders that need to be given if needed at any given time.

- Being an example of what people should strive to be within Site 56. The behavior of an Ethics Member or O5-X Should always be something that is kept in mind and is extremely important to the view of the Council and Committee respectively. I go out of my way to ensure that people have a good experience with me and my respective department. If something's wrong in most cases unless unnecessary I correct the incident in question.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 Council can be expected to assist in dealing with situations that may rise and need attention Out of character. However, At this time the current applications they're expected to help with are as follows.

- Site Director
- O.A's
-Director of External Affairs
- Assist in making decision for Other O5 Candidates to help -1 Decide.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chief Overseer/E.C Chairman Clearance Required... Clearance Accepted, Downloading File...

[ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knttJQtIXd0K3PGA47MaFbfdCH_F9p0Hpv5sj4nzaaE/edit?pli=1 ] (New additions have been made after Ingame events.)

Kind Regards, Crow. I hope to work with you all soon if deemed appropriate!

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Support.
Would make a great O5 ong. Currently holding a CL5 position and is a chill as hell dude. Nothing but good interactions with him.
He's also very active. Which is a very important thing for SC to have.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

I will of course support you in this decision crow as I believe you are more than capable and would easily be able to fill the 05 position and bring a new perspective to the table, however I will be incredibly sad when you leave us at the committee ?

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022
Mans is switching sides from blue to red

+ Support I wish you luck good sir

[Holding E-11 Commander]

Reactions: Sir Barry

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+MassiveSupport
Very Experienced in both SrCL4 and CL5 jobs

Crow5 Council

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+Support

I think that currently, you are the best candidate out of the current applicants for O5. Best of luck to you!

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-great ethics member
-i feel like he fits better as a 05
-gonna miss him being ethics

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Crow"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.