Foundation: "Echo"
CI: Echo "Echo" Echo
GOC: "Shih Tzu"

Civilian name: Dancing Skeleton

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CPT (Currently SGT); CI Beta; GOC 1SG (Currently SPC)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received a warning for RDM and FailRP. The Failrp warn for a failed info breach, which I didn't actually know was false. The RDM warning was for accidental crossfire.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have administrative CL.4 experience. I'm very used to using rosters and being in a position of authority. I'm perfect in stressful situations due to my prior CO experience. Prior Nu-7 CPT, Nu-7 SGT holding. I have a lot of experience writing documents. I'm very good at undercover and investigative work being a Sr. Agent.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- There are multiple responsibilities for an OA to uphold. The first, and arguably the most important, is to uphold orders given to them by the Overseer Council. They also act as the "in-between guy" for the Overseer Council. The OA's general job is to make the Overseer's jobs easier.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

On August 6, 1945, the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. My father, Glenn Seaborg, worked on the Manhattan Project, right next to J. Robert Oppenheimer. Glenn discovered plutonium. My name is Frank Seabog, and I’ve been working with the government for a long time, basically my whole life. I’ve been trying to make a smaller, but more destructive atom bomb. After making some leeway in my studies, I was kidnapped by the SCP foundation and was tasked to continue my studies. They put me in their research department, where I would test bombs on these creatures called “SCP’s”. Even after seeing a knight who kills anyone who doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ (SCP-7722), I don’t have much interest in SCP’s. The Foundation’s Site Inspectors saw this and personally had me promoted. They disclosed to me who they were, the 05 Council. I was assigned to 05-8 as their personal assistant, helping them whenever necessary. They still allow me to continue my work, I wonder why they need such a strong atomic bomb. They also gave me a special codename: "Echo". Maybe for the distant echoes heard after a bomb goes off.

TbhKindaDum

Jan 27, 2023
+/- Support

-Acts professional and is competent
-4 days playtime

is there a mistake in your app? i doubt you only have 4 days playtime
Thanks for the feedback! So the four days were what the vtime said, but I have 1-2 weeks of actual playtime

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Echo.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for any questions you may have. (thorn#6299)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.