[U.S.A.] Jacob "Tribunal"'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Wildkiller211
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 404.483 Hours of playtime.1705309627899.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jacob "Twilight"
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacob "Tribunal" (Gamma)
Civilian name: Nick Bashton
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
Discord ID (name#0000): atoreally
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No...
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jacob-richmans-moderator-application.12699/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jacobs-staff-application.12057/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jacobs-moderator-application.3599/
Sorry for having so many they were all for little reasons on denying me, but I believe I got it now.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I do have a few, they are Fear RP | Combat Cuffing, RDM, Pac Abuse, and another Fear RP warning. Firstly, the first offense Fear RP | Combat Cuffing was when I first joined I finally go on IA and was just exploring until a man shot at me which I instead of shooting back my peanut brain said just cuff him, at this time I was unaware of the rule combat cuffing. Secondly, the cases for RDM and the second case of Fear RP I don't exactly remember, but it was a long time ago when I believe I was still somewhat uneducated on rules and was just doing willy nilly. Finally, the Pac Abuse was when I ran around in a pre-made Pac which covered my whole body and no one could tell what I was which caused a lot of people to get confused ending me up with a warning for Pac Abuse. Overall, I have learned and improved from the experence, therefore I will never commit them again on purpose.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I did once it was a Dark RP server, but unfortunatly I left them long ago and have completely parted ways
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have learned how to roleplay seriously within this and other server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Most likely 4-6 Hours max depending on the day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The main reason why I want to become a moderator is because it's actually surpising how much people break the rules so I'd like to be able to inform them on how to fix their ways and improve themselfs within the server. Furthermore, I believe it'd be somewhat interesting and fun to go into sits to assist people everyday, other than that it's just to improve the servers response time to application because sometimes it could take 10 minutes for a moderator to take it. All in all, I want to make my trip as a moderator within the server fun and enjoyable for everyone.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe I distinguish myself from other applicants through factors such as my availability and playtime. I tend to be online during the server's uptime and downtime, engaging with a different aspect of the community and assisting players in various time zones. Drawing from my prior experience, I consistently maintain a professional demeanor when addressing challenging situations. This approach not only improves the overall atmosphere on the server but also instills confidence in users, encouraging them to seek assistance more frequently and contribute to the server's well-being.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Overall fine person, has made a few mistakes but nothing too bad

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
+Support
- I've had good interactions with this person. I believe he'll do good.

the lemon man

Jan 17, 2024
+Support
-he has helped me several times to learn my job and the rules better
-hes also a really kind person in general and likes to help others

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @DeceaseManz,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.