[U.S.A] 'Podkin' Walker's GenSec Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:638687279

Discord name: chief_podkin

For how long have you played on CN SCPRP: I have played on CNSCPRP for about 2 years with around 55 hours the past two weeks.

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Podkin" Walker

Civilian name: Byx "Podkin"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held:
Chief Of Security [Held, U.S.A] x1
GenSec Captain [Held, U.S.A] x2
Omega-1 LCPL [Held, U.S.A] x1
GenSec Sergeant [Holding, U.S.A] x1

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received one warning for FailRP [Class A] during mid-October 2022, [Inactive Warn].

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for General Security Captain because in all of my time on this server, I have been many things, Such as a O-1 Lance-Corporal, a Enlisted soldier of both E-11, and Nu-7, had my fair round of GenSec and even UNGOC! In the past two years of me spending countless hours upon this server, I have come to recognize that the reason I am now applying for Security Captain is because I enjoy General Security the most, and I want to spend my second chance in GenSec confidently and worthwhile. I am also applying for General Security Captain because I love the duties and responsibilities of the Security Captain, and based upon previous experience, I would say that I would love to fulfill and carry out my duties in GenSec, Captain or not, and continue to impact people around me, not just in GenSec, but every department, for the better. The last reason I am applying for Security Captain is because I want to expand my duties and responsibilities in GenSec, and provide GenSec with both an improvement of myself, and the improvement of the department of General Security all in one.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: What makes me suitable for Security Captain is a few reasons:
Maturity / Professionalism : Though I am young, I have found myself to be mature in most circumstances, even in out of character situations. Such examples of "most circumstances" are during daily tasks of an agent, I use mature thoughts and actions in order to be serious and on task during arrests, undercover operations or just patrolling around the facility, I make sure to be respectful and kind to all foundation personnel.

Effort / Perseverance: Though I am young, I have found myself to be mature in most circumstances, even in out of character situations. Such examples of "most circumstances" are during daily tasks such as having a simple conversation with a fellow General Security member, whether they are cadet or Captain, Officer or Chief of Security, as well as other scenarios such as sweeps, I am mature and ethical with following the protocols and guidlines of sweeps within D-Block. I am also giving my best foot forward when it comes to any task, such as following a Captain's orders, or just providing organizational duties as a Sergeant within D-Block.

Assertiveness / Confidence: During my time within GenSec, when I was first growing up in the department (Still am!) I was taught to be confident and assertive by my first Chief Of Security, Chief Man Manson. This means that when I am giving out orders or simply tactically positioning the subordinates of Security Sergeant, I am confident and stern, yet fair and polite when it comes to this, this makes me a good leader and a fair one at that. This also means that when someone within he Department of General Security is breaking the legal codex or being out of place, I can quickly lead the person back to following the legal codex and back in place without sacrificing my reputation, or, more importantly, the departments reputation.

Leadership / Experience: When I was back in my own original generation of General Security, I quickly rose up the ranks through determination and loyalty towards my department, quickly achieving the rank of Captain, then shortly afterwards Chief of Security. This means that my past experience sets me apart from most, if not all other candidates as a old Senior genSec member ready to return to the fight, and have a second chance within the Department as a Captain, as well as my own leadership skillset that was built in to me so long ago, being revived yet again for another round of GenSec, this time with new people and new faces to meet and build up relationships with!

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of the Security Captain is:

-To maintain the integrity and security of D-Block as well as the Light Containment Zone.
-Hosting Tryouts such as licenses for RRT and Heavy Weapons licenses.
-To perform sweeps when needed inside of D-Block
-To initiate patrols when no Sergeants are on
-Provide administrative actions and duties when no Chief of Security personnel are within site, as well as when Chief of Security personnel are on site.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Origins:
Chip was born in the U.S.A within the time 2000-2002. From his early childhood, Chip was abused by an evil father, which the Father would beat Chip and his sister until the Mother would not take it anymore and left. The Mother took everything from clothes to her children and left, Somewhere secret that the father did not know. Later, in 2014-2015, Chip was receiving A thorough education, and the mother was working as a district administrator. Chip was attending a military high school, Called [Redacted] and was serving happily in JROTC. He later finished his High school years and decided to enlist in the army. late one night, Chip was working as a night a night patrol, He saw an anomaly he had never seen before, A person in full SWAT gear, but there was no one in the suit! Chip aimed his gun at the swat person, but then a armored van pulled up to the pair and Chip's view went blank....

Foundation Employment:
When Chip woke up, He couldn't remember how he got in the medical room. All he knew was that he was in a field hospital. Then, a man in full armor and a black visor'ed Helmet came and informed Chip that he was now being forced into employment by the SCP foundation, due to him seeing an anomaly and therefore could not return back to the public world. Chip was saddened by this, but the man in armor said that Chip had a choice within two careers within the foundation: Security Combative or Researching. Chip Chose Security due to his militaristic skills. A couple years passed by and hip rose throughout the ranks of General Security and learned lots of leadership skills, and soon achieved the rank of sergeant through hard work and determination.

Rising Star: When Chip had been in the General Security Sergeant position for a while, he had decided to change his name to a full name change, which was "Podkin" Walker. "Podkin" continued to work hard and zealously within the department of General Security, becoming an experienced Sergeant, leading sweeps and deterring countless raids from hostile GOI's. One day, "Podkin" decided to send an application to the Office of the Captains, and gave it his all, within the application and waited for a reply back to him. Meanwhile, The Chief of Security, surrounded by his team of Captains during a meeting one night, opened the letter of interest for Charles "Podkin" Walker's Captain Application. One Captain, looked over the shoulder of the Chief, and said, "Well, Do we accept him or not, Chief?"............................

Reactions: SHAMLAN

David Monberry

Jan 16, 2024
General Security Department
From: Chief of Security David 'Gensec' Monberry To: Captain Applicant: "Podkin" Walker
Hello
"Podkin" Walker
your application has been ACCEPTED If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - (dev_62)
SecDep.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.