[U.S.A] The voice man's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The voice man

Jan 14, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): agent46 (server website). (I have had many names so this is my oldest alias I could find)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 68 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James Anderson
Chaos name (include your rank): Hendoorson Alpha
Civilian name: Richard Ford
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157741970
Discord ID (name#0000): mastongamer
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes 1 year as a staff for an SCPRP server and a month and a half for a DarkRP Server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: If I can get in the server (because it get full pretty often) at least 2-4 hours per day on weekdays. Weekends it can be 4-6 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Help out people and make sure everyone gets a good time. I generally like helping out fellas get problems sorted out so people can continue having fun playing on the server. Also I like the perks that staff can get so that's also cool.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe I can help out others because I have played SCP-RP for over 4 years now across other servers. Because of this I have a better understanding of how a SCP-RP server usually works so I can help teach others the basics of the game mode. I'm usually also the type of person that likes to talk to people to get a better understanding of situations and hearing from all sides. Aside from that I also respond really quickly to sits and don't like sits being left out for too long. Now outside of in game stuff and on a technical level I can help people with their gmod if they are having problems because I have had so many problems with Gmod from materials missing, the game crashing a lot, etc I can find some ways to fix issues with the game if someone is having problems with it.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
=support
not really able to give a opinion on your character as I dont know you also im UK lol HOWEVER, the year of staffing experience is def a desirable thing IMO, also your application is not too indepth but i feel like it gets the job done, id say put a bit more effort into it and maybe get some more hours on the server. TLDR cant give a real - or + Support because i dont know you so, but the staffing experience and the app is decent IMO

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @The voice man,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.