Character name(s):Zack Alexa

Civilian name:Robin Alexa

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have one warn for Fail rp, I was new to the server and so i gave D-class guns as a chef. I have since thought on it and realized, that was a really dumb thing to do and will take full responsibility for the warn.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-In short, I believe I can help Internal Affairs. I have consistently seen new agents on at times where there are no ambassadors nor department directors presently on-site; I wish to be the person who can be on to help them at those times. When I make ambassador, I want to be the one to assist in a new wave of internal affairs personnel, getting them started and aiding them in any way I can along their journey.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I have been in Internal Affairs for a long time, so I know that I can make the right decision in any way that's necessary for the better of the people who trust me. I offer exceptional knowledge of the legal codex as well as both code of ethics and code of conduct to new agents and experienced agents alike. I understand the importance of listening to both sides and hearing out a full story to make accurate call of judgement. One of the most admirable skills I posses is the ability to formulate unbias opinions.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have not written any documents I find notable, A good document is long and descriptive showing off everything and making sure there is nothing left out. It should also be formatted how it is seen in the Internal Affairs offices so we can make sure its correct. The document should be personalized to fit the Agent writing it, add your creative spin to it. You should also make sure that the document can be read without messing up words. So use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar and it should be good.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-You are responsible for Agent Punishments, Closing the PW bulkhead when needed, Basic CL4 duties, grade arrest reports, helping out agents, help others learn the code of conduct, as well as normal duties agents are responsible for including arresting, manning checkpoint Charlie, hosting radio checks, and making sure Internal Affairs goes smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Zack Alexa was born to parents who worked at the foundation, ever since he was a child he witnessed the corruption of the foundation. When he learned about the legal codex he was interested in the Internal Affairs branch of the foundation, often times sitting in their reception office just to talk to a few of the agents as they were going out to work. When he got the chance he decided to take the test to become an agent when he passed, he started to make a name for himself usually racing other agents to checkpoint charlie anytime a code five was called, when he saw his friends getting promoted to Ambassador he decided that was his goal. It stayed a goal for a while until one day he finally got promoted.

Last edited:
Reactions: MtF Athena

Katyusha

Jul 9, 2023
+support
-Always on time
-Respectful and approchable
Has not written any documents though

-Very dedicated to the role

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
MvM6HTA.png

Application Approved

Agent Zack,

Ever since I accidentally trained you instead of the OTHER Zack, I have wanted you to reapply. I consider what happened to be a happy accident and seeing the effort you've put into this application and your time since your whitelist was removed I would be proud to have you officially join our ranks. Contact me or Walter ingame for your whitelist and training.

H.H. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.