-Rogue Jwang 3.0

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SGT Held, A-1 SPC Held, CI-Delta Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-ARDM (Didnt Know You Couldent Kill Class-D As Class-D) Failrp (Entered The Facility As a Cgtitv) Body Blocking (Stood In The Way Of A Gensec) FailrpA (Killed a Class-D holding a researcher hostage as a A-1) All of these warns are currently old. I will try my best to not receive any more warns.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-The reason why I am applying for the position Executive Researcher is because I am committed to helping others and observing what other researcher do. As well expanding my research opportunities to my fullest extent, being able to create a roleplay environment as a Executive makes it playing much more fun for other people. Another reason is why I'm applying for Executive is to be able to let Sr. researcher be able to observe higher test and see what are the responsibilities of a Executive.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- What makes me a suitable Executive Researcher is my dedication to research and helping other researchers strive further. It is also my activeness and my friendly attitude towards other researcher to be able to come to me for advice or help. I think I am suitable for this because of my dedication, work, time, and the standards I could have that would improve the research department.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have written 8 documents, out of 8 of the documents 7 have gotten a excellent. What makes a document excellent is the formatting and page count. But these are not the key players in a excellent document. You also have to take into account about the intriguing question about the aim of the study, how it was done, and a background of SCP written. With all of these in a document it makes it pretty big and interesting to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-To show a example for lower ranked researchers what Executive's do, from conducting research and following code of ethics and code of conduct. To grade documents for spelling, formatting, information, and the involvement/engagement of the document. Executives also observe researchers on dangerous SCP test to see if they follow ethical procedures, and to hold lectures to educate lower class researchers.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Dr. Rogue Jwang is a 41 year old male that has a PhD in biological science. His whole life he always loved the thought of science and always wanted to become a scientist. He was born in a Asian country where he lived their for about 20 years of his life. During when he lived their he always wanted to move to the western side of the planet to study about other cultures. When he moved to the U.S he had his citizenship and lots of education, he enrolled into a university scoring at the top of his class during his stay at this university he gained lots of fame for his intelligence. After getting his PhD in Biological Science he began working for Scientific Research Corporation as biological researcher. He was always single in his life through out his 30's never thought of having kids but always thought of science. And its true science was his true passion for committing to his career as a researcher. Dr. Rogue was a pretty wealthy man, always a hard working person, friendly, and a man of intellect . But a early morning Monday he woke up and had a thought. His thoughts where what if he researched on biological animals or even things that's when he peaked his interest in anomalous entities. But he never believed they existed unless he saw with his own eyes. During this time the SCP Foundation had peaked a interest in him, the foundation knew they were going to recruit this person, the person of science and dedication. This person was Dr. Rogue. Once he had left his house for the day he went to work as always researching on biological organisms at the molecular level. Soon though researching in biological science would soon come to a different turn. It would come to a extremely dangerous testing, research, and absurd questions. After a long day of work, Dr. Rogue began to walk outside of the lab he always worked in. Once he walked out of several glass doors, exhausted walking to his car. Then blackness.... Dr. Rogue at this time was tranquilized by a agent working for the SCP Foundation his name [REDACTED]. Him and his few colleges grabbed Dr. Rogues unconscious body and sat him down in a black undisclosed van. After several hours the tranquilizer worn out. Dr. Rogue thought he must have lost conscious due to his exhaustion of over time at work. He took a moment to look around where he was then realized he was not at home. But somewhere else, indeed yes he was somewhere else extremely far. Dr. Rogue Sitting in a chair in a interrogation room, sitting waiting. Their was no way out except a single door. After waiting for 10 minutes it felt like a eternity a mysterious man walked in. His suit all white, with glasses, and had a mysterious symbol on his coat. This mysterious man puts up his coat and sits down in his chair. After he sat down he said begin recording...

Dr. Rogue: Who are you? Where am I? What did you do to me!?

Mysterious Man: You can call me Dr. Oscar, your at a place called the SCP Foundation, and we've peaked a interest into you.

Dr. Rogue: What? he questioned it but didn't ask anymore question's and let the man explain everything.

Dr. Oscar: Sorry if your head hurts a little you were knocked out for quite sometime. Anyways yes you may have a lot of questions about the SCP Foundation and why we decided to pick you. You see we the SCP Foundation work into ensure the safety of humanity so they can live and thrive in peace while we fight the unimageable horrors. We picked specifically you because we see the potential and dedication through your work. We would like to give you the opportunity to work with us, if you decide not to then you will never get the chance to see us or know about us again. So here are your choices you can work with us and become a anomaly researcher or you can live you normal life as a biological scientist. The choice is yours.

Dr. Rogue: Was this really it he thought. Was this man going to give him the chance to work on mysteries of the universe he had been dreaming of to study. Imagining all the possibilities with this he would be down right dumb to turn down this offer. So he made his decision he accepted Dr. Oscar's invite to the SCP Foundation.

Dr. Rogue: I accept to join you as a researcher.

Dr. Oscar: He smiled and took out his hand for a shake. Then its that you accept to come work for the SCP Foundation.

Dr. rogue: He took out his hand and shook Dr. Oscar's hand. Then its settled I guess when do I start he said?

Dr. Oscar: You start tomorrow, End recording...

After the interview with Dr. Oscar he was then transported to site 56. He Began as a Jr. researcher but then worked his way up. Writing documents on every SCP he ever tested on. Made sure they were perfect. After a while he loved his job excitingly working on SCP'S, he worked all the way up to a Sr. Researcher. Years working for the Foundation he wanted to expand into more knowledge about other SCP'S that was higher clearance, he wanted to learn more and thus began his journey to become a Executive Researcher the most elite researchers working for the foundation.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
How is it failrp to enter facility as a CGITV?
They are allowed to do that
Anyways

+support
Age is concerning but since u were in A-1 and became A CI-D I'm sure u dont lack maturity

Lore isnt rushed and seems nice.
But I would change your time maybe ask an admin to tell u when your first warn was issued to get a basis (easier to read)

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

RY15k3Cp6cK3EH0b6kOoKlWllEGsqv3U597bLM6IGF2lqNKxtQtbghZ_IpsVN-ITxSjqQmXqpWC0VazcUPU2ifmXBycILXvzoStvIpyvO08EqjTQSPqXyjMDlq8rHyZziXCUoK5ybVX6jLNIwteYhg6RFGeBRNpJ6T-nUse1_tlgx-QD7hEzhm1qWXadyQ

Hello, Rogue!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

The executives have spoken in support of your behavior and Activity.

Congratulations on your promotion!
You may now request your Executive whitelist on-site from an Admin.

Make sure to Contact DoR Crow personally as well either on-site or via Email. (Crow is tiny#0003) so we can help you out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.