roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:484898848

Discord name: roguejwang#0178

For how long have you played on CG SCP:Screenshot 2023-04-24 222351.png

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time

Character name(s): Foundation: Dr. Rogue Jwang | Global Occult Coalition: Dr. Rogue "Piru" Jwang

Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Sgt [Held] | A-1 Spc [Held] | Nu-7 CPT [Holding] | Executive Researcher [Holding] | SCP-096 [Holding] | CI-Delta [Held] | Goc-SGT[Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-image.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Well to start off for what makes me a exceptional candidate for this position is for these few reasons, my activeness, leadership, and professionalism. On a daily bases for activeness I am always onsite during the afternoons, midnight, and or late at night. For leadership qualities I have gained In my stay of Nu-7 I have been able to prove to my commander and others CO's that I am a good leader. Ever since I have gotten a CO position in Nu-7 I was to be expected to have more maturity and be able to lead members of Nu-7, as for example I helped create a division called DMU that allowed Nu-7 and E-11 to co-work together. Lastly for professionalism, I am expected to have a standard of professionalism on a job that requires it such as the CO position or a clearance level 4 position, and as a assistant of the 05 I am willing to raise my expectation even higher if need be.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The following responsibilities of the Overseer Assistants as follows; Substitute in for 05 when they are not around, Command Alpha-1 when ever there are no available 05, Review on other departments or regiments, Follow all orders given from 05 , Write any documentation for the 05 whenever needed, Complete any task given from 05 .

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*Door opens*

*05-? Walks through*

*05-? Then takes a seat at a nearby desk with a terminal*

*Computer comes to life*

*The computer speaks*

"Please enter correct credentials"

*05-? Puts in clearance 5 credentials*

*After the credentials are put it the computers speaks once again*

"Welcome 05-?, how may I assist?"

*05-? Types in Dr. Rogue*

*Computer speaks again*

"Accessing file"

*The computer displays Dr. Rogue's background and his position in the facility*

Name: Dr. Rogue Jwang
Codename: N/A
Position: Nu-7
Sex: Male
Nationality: Asian

Background: Dr. Rogue is a 46 year old male born in Asia. He lived for about 20 years their and soon following on moved to Canada where now he resides in Site-65. Rogue never had a easily life, his parents were always not around to support him, and was almost borderline on the brink of poverty. Rogue had to live like this for 20 years, going to school and getting a job. Eventually though his efforts were not in vain, he had saved enough money to eventually move to Canada to start a fresher and better life there. Rogue stayed in Canada for quite sometime, and had gotten himself a visa for Canada since he had lived there for over 10 years, enlisting in the Canadian army when he managed to get his citizenship. He had stayed in the army for a few years before eventually being selected for special forces, and eventually earning him a position in the Foundation.

*05-? Thinks to themselves, he seems to be a fairly well suited for the position*

*05-? Reviews his application towards as an assistant*

*05-? Reviews his application, and afterwards of reading through it all ask the other 3 05's on their opinion on Dr. Rogue*

*05-? Gathers a vote of 2 to 1 towards Dr. Rogue*

*The vote gathers up to 2-yay's and 1-nay*

*05-? Speaks*

"Alright it is settled then Dr. Rogue will become a assistant under the code name "Piru" and be relieved of his duties from Nu-7 if he wishes to be"

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Rogue"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are fit for this position. Please contact O5-2 for briefing.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.