Not open for further replies.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:484898848

Discord name: roguejwang#0178

For how long have you played on CG SCP:20230325023636_1.jpg

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Foundation-Dr. Rogue Jwang | Chaos Insurgency-Rogue Jwang 2.0 | Global Occult Coalition-Dr. Rogue "Piru" Jwang

Civilian name: Rogue Jwang

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): U.S.A

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Sgt [Held] | A-1 Spc [Held] | Nu-7 Cpt [Holding] | Executive Researcher [Holding] | SCP-096 [Holding] | CI-Delta [Held] | Goc-Cpl [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:image.png

Side Note: The ban was false
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

-The reason why I am applying for the position Site Advisor is because, I want to be able to expand my boundaries with other departments of the facility and be able to interact more with other department's while looking over them. As well I am looking for a new position since I have been apart of my previous positions such as Nu-7 and apart of the research branch for quite sometime, so I am stepping further to find another position that I am willing to dedicate myself to.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- A few reasons why I think I am pretty suited for Site Advisor is because of the following reasons, dedication, availability, professionalism, and experience.
Dedication: To start off ever since I came back to the server I first started with the research department since I was always interested in science and have been with it since I have came back to the server. Plus I have also been with Nu-7 for quite sometime and have changed the regiment in positive ways.
Availability: Currently I am a person with lots of time on his hands and am mostly on all day. I am online most of the times out of the server and in the server. I usually spend a little over 4-6 hours a day on and I am available at all times whenever someone needs me. This includes onsite or offsite.
Professionalism: Whenever it comes to a important role I am always taking the job seriously and making sure everyone is doing so at all times.
Experience: My experience onsite within the field have been mainly Cl4 for a few reasons. During on the my executive job I make sure all researchers are being ethical and doing beneficial test, as well while on Nu-7 I am making sure that all members a doing their jobs adequately. Though it might only be Jr Cl4's I have been able to help make most of a division in Nu-7, and I have experience when it comes to looking over a small part of a regiment and department.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The responsibilities of Site Advisor as follows.
1. Authorize AA for MTF for if SCP breaches are extremely difficult to contain.
2. Authorize mass termination for if D-Block is in a state of extreme hostility or if their is a extreme case of a informational breach.
3.Look after the entirety of the site's departments and regiments.
4. Approve high level experiments such as euclid to keter cross test SCP'S.
5. Follow all commands from Site Director, Site Manager, and Site Command.
6. Interview members of a certain department to seek for what they feel about their department and what changes could be made to better improve the department as a whole.
7. Authorize sweeps for general security department whenever D-Block is too chaotic or a extreme amount of Class-D's have contraband that include, keycards, and weapons.
8. Assist with GOI whenever they are interacting with the site and if they have any complaints on any of departments or regiments.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Before the field
Dr. Rogue Jwang is a 41 year old male that has a PhD in biological science. His whole life he always loved the thought of science and always wanted to become a scientist. He was born in a Asian country where he lived their for about 20 years of his life. During when he lived their he always wanted to move to the western side of the planet to study about other cultures. When he moved to the U.S he had his citizenship and lots of education, he enrolled into a university scoring at the top of his class during his stay at this university he gained lots of fame for his intelligence. After getting his PhD in Biological Science he began working for Scientific Research Corporation as biological researcher. He was always single in his life through out his 30's never thought of having kids but always thought of science. And its true science was his true passion for committing to his career as a researcher. Dr. Rogue was a pretty wealthy man, always a hard working person, friendly, and a man of intellect .

Mobile Task Force Experience
During his stay at Site-56 he was a researcher for the Foundation. Always experimenting everyday, writing, and approving. This life style of his was a quite boring one. So he began to peruse new passions, enlisting into a mobile task force group. He joined Nu-7 working his way up and making himself a reputable person in the regiment. His dedication and abilities had not gone to waste by this time he was a captain for Nu-7, leading his men, ensuring they are always in top shape, and helped with relations or concerns with other departments or regiments they might have with Nu-7. After serving for quite sometime in this branch of mobile task force, he wanted to even further his career in the foundation. So then afterwards he saw a position for Site Advisor open, and saw this opportunity to further advance his career in the Foundation.

The Present
So then now he sits at his desk writing his application for the position Site Advisor, waiting for a response from the Site Director himself. He continues on to serve the Foundation and as a Nu-7 captain, improving relations with other regiments and departments, while protecting the site with his life with members of Nu-7 under him.

Last edited:

Dr. Julian Blackwood

Jul 1, 2022
+Support
Dr. Rogue Jwang is a great example of an experienced leader on the server. As a researcher myself, he has been super helpful in me learning more and more about my role and what I can do to grow not just in the research department but the server as a whole.
Super helpful, very nice and encouraging, all around a great experienced player.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Rogue" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/09/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.