(U.S) SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravy422

Mar 27, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143764639
Discord name: yergen#5938
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Been playing for a couple months now, probably started playing around march of this year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Gravvy
Civilian name: Doctor Gravy or Gravvy, rarely play as a civ but when I do I mainly just play as doctor on surface
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): My SCP level is 11, total level 94 as of now
1692390499906.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Haven't had any other whitelisted jobs
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, not that I recall, maybe a verbal warning if anything
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've been wanting to try more SCP's recently and noticed 096, I've seen him around the facility before and I think it would be fun to play as him. Plus it's always nice to be able to RP with something new.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- He sits down crying with his hands over his face, most likely huddled away in a corner somewhere bawling his eyes out
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- Only reason he would beeline it to d-block was if a picture of him was seen there, he should never go in d-block unless if someone saw him in there, he is not allowed in there otherwise. He should be chasing after anyone who has seen him, other than that, he can just run off willingly.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Once MTF have grabbed there Scramble headsets and gear they should search the facility for a picture of SCP-096. If that is how he was breached they should then destroy the picture, once the photograph has been destroyed and/or that isn't how he breached, they should get a bucket and start looking for SCP-096. After they have found him they need to put the bucket over his head so no-one else can look at his face. MTF then need to let SCP-096 finish terminated anyone who saw his face before the bucket was placed on his head. After he has finished terminated them, SCP-096 will return to his docile state where MTF can restrain him and bring him back to his chamber to contain him.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Taiga//Wxnter

Status
Not open for further replies.