- Internal Affairs Ambassador (x3)
- Nu-7 SPC
- O-1 CPL
- Ethics Committee Assistant (x2)
- Ethics Committee Member (x2)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for whichever slot is open, and whichever position I am decided to be placed in. After thinking for a long time, I have decided that applying for O5 would be beneficial to myself, as learning and experiencing the other half of Site Command is something I have often teased. I dabbled in the Ethics Committee for a very long time, and Internal Affairs longer than that, and the Code of Conduct has never been particularly known to me. I am taking a large gamble on offering almost an entire year of my experience to the side of the Site Command coin I never particularly cared for. I hope within this position I can learn a lot more, and experience a whole new way to, not only play the game, but to interact with the community in its entirety.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I have roughly 5-6 months of CL5 experience, which in itself requires leadership, activity, an understanding of the fundamentals of site and server rules, a basic grasp of politics, and a cumbersome amount of effort. Within my time as a leader, spanning from Internal Affairs Director, to Ethics Committee, to Site Advisor, I have proposed and passed many policies and authorized several subdivisions, all of which increase enjoyability and roleplay within the server. Within the amount of time I've spent in this community, I have met hundreds of valuable individuals, most of which I know personally by name. My numerous hours here, albeit strenuous, has given me such pride to be in this community; a feeling that I just can not get away from. I hope I can, one day, bring all of my skills, new and old, along with my enthusiasm to inspire and be inspired to the round table of the Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Council is the secret puppet masters of the site, quietly and efficiently executing their plans through Department Directors, Site Administration, and Alpha-1. The will of the Council is final, and everything, even down to the most minute detail, exists because they will it. O5 monitors and, well, Oversees day to day function of the site, and takes the necessary precautions to alter said functions if they are deemed deficient. Another primary responsibility granted to the Council is handling Code Blacks, and ██████████████ when deemed appropriate. Lesser tasks involve authorizing Advanced Armory, Mass terminations, and involving themselves in Groups of Interest if necessary.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The Overseer's handle a plethora of Out of Character responsibilities, too. Such responsibilities include voting and approving and/or denying Overseer Assistant applications, Appointing a Site Director, Updating policies, documents, sheets and forms, communicating with Server Leadership, and most importantly, creating exciting and exalted roleplay experiences.

Origins:
Barry O'Cociner was born in Ireland on January 10th, ████ , and migrated to the United States early in his life. From a young age, Barry had been interested in investigations, idolizing people like Sherlock Holmes, and Fred from Scooby-Doo. After High school, Barry attended Ohio State University, and majored in Criminal Investigation, as well as Jazz Performance. Shortly after receiving his Major, he found a position in Local Law Enforcement, then not long after, was offered a job in the CIA. Barry participated in the Abu Omar case in 2003, which brought him to him to Egypt. After the abduction of the Cleric, the other members of the CIA tortured Abu for information, which shocked Barry into a sense of loss. Believing that what was done by his superiors was wrong, Barry dismissed himself and wandered the streets of Egypt. There, Barry was faced with SCP-1644, an anomalous obelisk that prevented humans from entering a radius of 47.16 meters from the center. Barry walked closely past it, then took a second to inspect the obelisk, before tying his shoe. He had thought nothing of it. As he walked away from the Obelisk, men in suits quickly appeared and surrounded him after he exited the radius. Barry couldn't remember anything after that point.

Internal Affairs:
Barry was recruited as a General Security Cadet, and was closely watched, as he has been shown to be immune to phycological anomalies.
Barry followed instructions and was soon qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Agent. When Barry had gotten to his new position, the department was quiet and lonesome. Director Layne "Sleepy" Grieves was in charge of the department, and shortly after Barry was promoted to Ambassador, Layne was soon promoted to Site Advisor, leaving Internal Affairs all alone. Barry met one of his best friends that day; Mr. Dalton. Dalton and his colleagues entrusted Barry with the fate of Internal Affairs, and he was promoted to Director after only 4 days. Barry held the position of Director for a month and a half. After building a whole new department, full of Agents, Ambassadors, and A Deputy Director, he was called by higher power to fill the role that was needed of him. When Barry left Internal Affairs, he left it to his most trusted coworkers: Mark Nagoa, Mr. Philly, "Liberator", Archie Bambozzini, Cheese Cooper, and Mickle. His expectations where met every time. There wasn't a better group of individuals to run a department.

The Ethics Committee
Barry was voted into the Ethics Committee, under the leadership of his friend, Mr. Dalton. Barry was assigned Internal Affairs and Medicine, and worked hard to maintain their clean and strong state. When the job finally was finally comfortable, Mr. Dalton was █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ERROR: TEXT REDACTED] █████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MTF Experience
After serving as ██-█ ███ at Site-██ under a new name, "Caesar", Barry was recalled to Site-56 after the fallout had settled. Now having an interest in combat, Barry was recruited by MTF Nu-7, and served diligently until being ███████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Barry was once again working with his friends in the Committee, serving as Law Enforcement, just as he had at the beginning of his travels years prior.

Retirement & Return to IA
After Barry's second term in the Ethics Committee didn't work out as he had planned, he decided to retire. Much to his disbelief, he was allowed to leave the bunker he had become so accustomed to living in to travel the world. ███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ After a long time away, Barry decided that he's at his best when he's working with Internal Affairs. Barry can take it easy and do the job he enjoys, while sitting contently and watching the Foundation change and grow, while offering his countless hours of experience and expertise to his people: new, and old.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+Major Support
+Active
+CL5 experience
+Dedicated

I hired Barry to become the IA director back when I was in Ethics, I gave him a shot and I don't regret any moment of it, Barry has always been taking part in making changes within the facility if not leading the charge himself. His passion for change went noticed when I became Ethics Director and getting him into the EC was probably the best thing I could have done for the foundation in my time of power. Barry has been my right-hand man for a lot of time in this foundation and has faced several enemies that are jealous of his work ethic and success. If you want an active roleplayer, change-maker, dedicated, and loyal friend Barry is the guy to go to. It would be a great disservice to the foundation if he wasn't added to the O5 council.

• Love
Reactions: Sir Barry

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Yes, yes and more yes, he is one of the most active senior foundation staff on the server and has extensive previous experience. I believe he would bring a fresh perspective to the 05 council and be able to contribute significantly to the server's health. Good luck.

• Love

Deleted member 3849

Before I give my support Is it going to be pronounced like Caesar pizza or Cae-sar like new vegas

• Haha

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+MAJOR SUPPORT

Barry is the type of guy that can master any role he plays. Barry is arguably one of the best IA Directors of all time and has brought life back to the DIA. Additionally, Barry is great at making documents, sub-regiments and creating new policies. Barry has also had CL5 experience in the past which proves him capable of holding such a high-ranking position. Lastly, Barry has clearly put a lot of effort into his application and is a great fit for -4. Good luck Barry.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
+ Support
+ Very experienced in Leadership positions,
+Very professional
+Highly Active
+ Lovely to be around
In short i believe Sir barry would be an excelent addition to the 05 council, he's an amazing roleplayer- and loves to create and weave new stories!

-Coral Lycensoft

Current ECA
prior Medical Consultant

• Love

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
+Huge Support
Man paved my way through O1 when he was an ethics member and I have him to thank for building me up to be such a good leader. And still to this day is paving my way through the site with IA as an ambassador.
The site would only benefit from "The Caesar"

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

I've interacted with you when you were an ECM and recently when you were on DoIA. Nothing but positivity, genuine person, would make a good fit.

• Love

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
[SECTIONS OF THIS APPLICATION HAS BEEN COPIED FROM MY PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS]
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:121210489
Discord name:
The Legate#6809
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Nearly 1,750 hours in the span of 10 months
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
Sir Barry
Civilian name:
"James Grainger"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

+ Current

- Internal Affairs Director (x2)

+ Previous
- Site Advisor
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (x3)
- Nu-7 SPC
- O-1 CPL
- Ethics Committee Assistant (x2)
- Ethics Committee Member (x2)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for whichever slot is open, and whichever position I am decided to be placed in. After thinking for a long time, I have decided that applying for O5 would be beneficial to myself, as learning and experiencing the other half of Site Command is something I have often teased. I dabbled in the Ethics Committee for a very long time, and Internal Affairs longer than that, and the Code of Conduct has never been particularly known to me. I am taking a large gamble on offering almost an entire year of my experience to the side of the Site Command coin I never particularly cared for. I hope within this position I can learn a lot more, and experience a whole new way to, not only play the game, but to interact with the community in its entirety.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I have roughly 5-6 months of CL5 experience, which in itself requires leadership, activity, an understanding of the fundamentals of site and server rules, a basic grasp of politics, and a cumbersome amount of effort. Within my time as a leader, spanning from Internal Affairs Director, to Ethics Committee, to Site Advisor, I have proposed and passed many policies and authorized several subdivisions, all of which increase enjoyability and roleplay within the server. Within the amount of time I've spent in this community, I have met hundreds of valuable individuals, most of which I know personally by name. My numerous hours here, albeit strenuous, has given me such pride to be in this community; a feeling that I just can not get away from. I hope I can, one day, bring all of my skills, new and old, along with my enthusiasm to inspire and be inspired to the round table of the Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Council is the secret puppet masters of the site, quietly and efficiently executing their plans through Department Directors, Site Administration, and Alpha-1. The will of the Council is final, and everything, even down to the most minute detail, exists because they will it. O5 monitors and, well, Oversees day to day function of the site, and takes the necessary precautions to alter said functions if they are deemed deficient. Another primary responsibility granted to the Council is handling Code Blacks, and ██████████████ when deemed appropriate. Lesser tasks involve authorizing Advanced Armory, Mass terminations, and involving themselves in Groups of Interest if necessary.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The Overseer's handle a plethora of Out of Character responsibilities, too. Such responsibilities include voting and approving and/or denying Overseer Assistant applications, Appointing a Site Director, Updating policies, documents, sheets and forms, communicating with Server Leadership, and most importantly, creating exciting and exalted roleplay experiences.

Origins:
Barry O'Cociner was born in Ireland on January 10th, ████ , and migrated to the United States early in his life. From a young age, Barry had been interested in investigations, idolizing people like Sherlock Holmes, and Fred from Scooby-Doo. After High school, Barry attended Ohio State University, and majored in Criminal Investigation, as well as Jazz Performance. Shortly after receiving his Major, he found a position in Local Law Enforcement, then not long after, was offered a job in the CIA. Barry participated in the Abu Omar case in 2003, which brought him to him to Egypt. After the abduction of the Cleric, the other members of the CIA tortured Abu for information, which shocked Barry into a sense of loss. Believing that what was done by his superiors was wrong, Barry dismissed himself and wandered the streets of Egypt. There, Barry was faced with SCP-1644, an anomalous obelisk that prevented humans from entering a radius of 47.16 meters from the center. Barry walked closely past it, then took a second to inspect the obelisk, before tying his shoe. He had thought nothing of it. As he walked away from the Obelisk, men in suits quickly appeared and surrounded him after he exited the radius. Barry couldn't remember anything after that point.

Internal Affairs:
Barry was recruited as a General Security Cadet, and was closely watched, as he has been shown to be immune to phycological anomalies.
Barry followed instructions and was soon qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Agent. When Barry had gotten to his new position, the department was quiet and lonesome. Director Layne "Sleepy" Grieves was in charge of the department, and shortly after Barry was promoted to Ambassador, Layne was soon promoted to Site Advisor, leaving Internal Affairs all alone. Barry met one of his best friends that day; Mr. Dalton. Dalton and his colleagues entrusted Barry with the fate of Internal Affairs, and he was promoted to Director after only 4 days. Barry held the position of Director for a month and a half. After building a whole new department, full of Agents, Ambassadors, and A Deputy Director, he was called by higher power to fill the role that was needed of him. When Barry left Internal Affairs, he left it to his most trusted coworkers: Mark Nagoa, Mr. Philly, "Liberator", Archie Bambozzini, Cheese Cooper, and Mickle. His expectations where met every time. There wasn't a better group of individuals to run a department.

The Ethics Committee
Barry was voted into the Ethics Committee, under the leadership of his friend, Mr. Dalton. Barry was assigned Internal Affairs and Medicine, and worked hard to maintain their clean and strong state. When the job finally was finally comfortable, Mr. Dalton was █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ERROR: TEXT REDACTED] █████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MTF Experience
After serving as ██-█ ███ at Site-██ under a new name, "Caesar", Barry was recalled to Site-56 after the fallout had settled. Now having an interest in combat, Barry was recruited by MTF Nu-7, and served diligently until being ███████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Barry was once again working with his friends in the Committee, serving as Law Enforcement, just as he had at the beginning of his travels years prior.

Retirement & Return to IA
After Barry's second term in the Ethics Committee didn't work out as he had planned, he decided to retire. Much to his disbelief, he was allowed to leave the bunker he had become so accustomed to living in to travel the world. ███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ After a long time away, Barry decided that he's at his best when he's working with Internal Affairs. Barry can take it easy and do the job he enjoys, while sitting contently and watching the Foundation change and grow, while offering his countless hours of experience and expertise to his people: new, and old.
Big +REP from me
Very nice guy , good leader, A person who deserves to be appreciated!

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support
This guy is both an amazing RPer and an amazing Dpt. Director. Highly recommend for a higher position like this.

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
++++++SUPPORT!!!
Barry, if you are seeing this, I want you to know that you are one of the most profesional people on the whole site. Your job in IA, SA, and EC impacted many things around. Your dedication to help everybody is something I aspire to be one day. You are also a very good friend, encouraging people to archive what they want. I rest assure that having you as a O5 will change the whole future of the site for the better. I wish you the best of lucks! "
El mido de fallar no debería de carcomerte, sino motivarte a ser el mejor" - Omega-1 LT "Castillo"

Barney on Meth

Jul 26, 2022
+Support
Barry has proven time and time again to be an extremely capable individual possessing extensive Sr CL4/CL5 experience and an in-depth understanding of the roleplay this position encompasses. Working with him in IA was an absolute pleasure and he couldn't have been more professional then as well as now. Best of luck, Barry!

Status
Not open for further replies.