For how long have you played on MRP: About 4 Months now
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: UTC
UAN name (regiment and rank): Danny G UAF COL
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS Monarco Psc
Civilian name: Danny D
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- made one for Col https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...af-danny-g-reg-command-term-application.6247/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yup 1 basebomb 1 basecamp and a combatjump
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes as Col
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
One of the most active players. Ac is really empty rn so its really needed. I have led war multiple times. And i am current UAF Col and have revived the regiment with 2 cos.
I have also led a mulitple of wars and have the in game experience to lead wars for Uan
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
COL UAN
Psc Nwo
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strength:
Im not afraid of high risk high reward. And i belive that the equipment is meant to be used and im not afraid to step up and take the charge for UAF

I won't just yell at people for the sake of it. Im a leader not a boss

I am a really active player on the server and i know how to lead people and make the best out of the worst.

Weaknesses:
I tend to focus on one area a lot which is a problem during conquest

I can have trouble listening to everyones opinions

I often blame myself alot for the wars that i loose.

Last edited:

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Last app everyone liked it,so no reason to not +supp this

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+/- support if this is what you want to do then I support you all the way

but you should seriously work on your app because it is not very good

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support
looking at uaf currently in comparison to what it was, it is a lot better, good luck on your app

Dover_Ben

May 11, 2022
+Support
Actual war leading nerd would fit very well in ac. only difference he is super active. almost concerning.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Good activity,
+ Actually managed to fix UAF (how?),
+ Not a minge,
+ Good leading,
+ Active,
+ Good candidate overall.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral
+Active
+Friendly
+Good war leading experience

-Weak application
-Maturity isn't up to scratch especially for a Colonel or AC applicant.

Hi there Danny, the reasoning behind my verdict is firstly your application is very weak and lacks detail or any writing. For key questions you have either written a few words with no expanded detail or about two lines. Secondly your maturity is a huge problem my main point on this is about a week ago you had an AOS issued on you and your Major. MPK were trying to fulfil the AOS and instead of just plainly turning yourself in you proceeded to run away from base to Outpost and steal a NWO truck, drive around and minge in base with it then drive off to outpost. Then as I had your major arrested you proceeded to drive into him either attempting to help him get away or run him down I'm not quite sure. Behaviour like this as an AC I'm confident would be grounds for demotion or removal. Even a Colonel should not do things like these. Following your arrest you proceeded to complain and put in comms repeatedly 'oh guess we will have no pilots this war' and other comments. Finally in relation to this issue, UAF is a minge regiment and I know this. However as Colonel you'd be expected to handle this and keep it at a low level as much as possible. Instead of this I've seen you fully endorsing it with silly comments in OOC and bragging about a Base bombing warn. For these reasons I will be leaving you a neutral. Best of luck.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021

Application accepted

Hello Danny, thank you for taking the time to make your AC application.

After some discussion with the AC team, we have come to the conclusion that you have what it takes to join high command.

Please contact an LTGEN+ for further details
General Kamil​

• Haha
Reactions: el zapso