Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+Support YESSIR
Definitely a strong candidate to become O5
+Support
Enough expirence, will be a good fit for O5.
+Massive Support
+Support
Enough expirence, will be a good fit for O5
+Support
+Experience working with O5
+ Sr position
+/- Got removed from Dpt Director but if he got it again means that he improved.
+support let him be O5
+Support
too good with the m4 sopmod, please make him non-combative
Thanks for all the support guys

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
You have just been appointed as DEA director
He has been the Intel Director for long, I've known Falcon since he joined Intel as an Agent
This is a big +Support coming from me, good luck

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
let his underling call the GOC LTGEN insane and tell him to "take his pills" and laughed about it. Indeed very mature and high quality RP.
The UNGOC LTGEN ordered an Assessment raid on Foundation? The LTGEN acts like a dick in open comms all the times? Falcon responded properly to an immature and INCOMPETENT behavior

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

- Support

Got removed from Intel Director for being immature and constantly fucking around, SOMEHOW got it back which i find rather hilarious and now someone had decided he's fit for DEA Director, which frankly, he is not - the first day DEA came out, this individual with his highly inteligent followers managed to destroy all relations the GOC and foundation have had. During a meeting regarding the incident which caused this whole altercation, he's let his underling call the GOC LTGEN insane and tell him to "take his pills" and laughed about it. Indeed very mature and high quality RP.
to be fair what enzo said your LTGEN is a complete asshole 24/7 biased and trys to get people removed over quite literally nothing jason M is the most cocky person ive seen airstirkes pinewood bombs pinewood and complains when a dea slightly touches a civilian a big hypocrit GOC also ruin their relations with factions 24/7 with little provocation other than "i wanted the briefcase"

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
Neutral

You have just been appointed as DEA director, and DEA released just a couple days ago, I would personally like to see you working with your department more before applying for SC. Other then that you are very capable of the position and have worked closely with O5 for a long time.

Good luck!
Hi, I agree with Draco here.
+Support but I recommend sticking with DEA for the time being c:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
He has been the Intel Director for long, I've known Falcon since he joined Intel as an Agent
This is a big +Support coming from me, good luck
He was director for a month maybe 2 if we dont count his removal.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support great roleplayer i love the DEA and should be an 05 member

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
-Good experience
-Great RP
-Never actually had a bad interaction

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.