SCP:
- SCP-096 ("Shy Guy") [Current]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

18th April 2022 - Mixing
18th April 2022 - Toxicity
14th December 2022 - Job Abuse

24th December - RDM

All of these warnings are from when I first joined the server and wasn't taking it as serious as I am now. Since these warnings I've joined staff and become a Head moderator, having a full understanding of the rules now.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I'm applying for O5-2 due to it being the only open position with the O5 Council. The main reason for applying is due to the fact that I believe I would be able to create more interesting and inclusive roleplay scenarios as a member of Site Command. I've always had a passion for creating different roleplay situations and opportunities for people, both as a department leader and a member of ISD I've always wanted to join the ranks of the O5 due to their both their position and the constant tough decisions that they have to make as leaders of roleplay on the server.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I have gained a substantial amount of experiences that would allow me to easily fit into this position as follows:

Documentation
I believe I have a keen eye for documentation, from producing entire departments procedures, guides and spreadsheets to creating in game documents regarding reports, investigations and operations. I'm knowledgeable of the documentation produced by the O5 due to my close work with them as a member of the Alpha-1 Sentinels Squadron, As well as this creating all of the Department of External Affairs Documents from the ground up.

Leadership
From MTF's to Departments I've had my fair share of leadership throughout the site. Leading is something I've always loved doing as it allows me to create and manage RP Scenarios. From creating and managing a department that was in need of help to a brand new department, I've experienced a variety of aspects that are available on site and believe this has allowed me to create a further understanding of the duties and responsivities that roleplay leaders have around the site. This includes the time I've spent as a Command Sergeant within Alpha-1, leading entire Squadrons within the MTF and creating different events in which members are able to engage within.

Experience
I have spread and expanded my different positions whilst within the site from being the director of two departments to leading as an ISD NCO. Many different experiences have arisen due to my various positions throughout the site that have allowed me to create a better knowledge of the different roles that site command have within the site that differ from other positions . From leading operations as the Sentinel Commander of the Alpha 1 Squadron, Leading different task forces within intelligence, incorporating many ideas into the DEA and battling hostile GoI's as Nu-7. All these different experiences have allowed me to evolve as a player within this community
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The O5 Council hold many responsibilities as a key governing body within the Foundation, this includes the following:

- Creating and updating the Legal Codex policies
- Monitoring Side wide performance and activities
- Interacting with Departmental Leaders if necessary
- Commanding Alpha-1 for their needs
- Initiating the Warhead when appropriate in order to reset RP

- Working with Site Administration to ensure the site is running smoothly
- Interfering with GoI Relations when required

-
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Appointing a Alpha-1 Commander
- Appointing Site Directors
- Accepting/Denying Overseer Assistant Applications
- Accepting/Denying Overseer Applications

- Creating and leading RP Scenarios
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

5haxof9hwdm21 (1).gif

Level 5 Clearance Required

Personnel File

image.png

Name: Marcus Schmidt

Alias: Falcon

Nationality: Canadian

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: July, 3rd, 2002

Marcus Schmidt's Dossier

Director of External Affairs

Director of Intelligence

Intelligence Ambassador

Intelligence Agent

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Lance Corporal

Mobile Task Force A-1 "Red Right Hand" Command Sergeant

Marcus Schmidt's Background

His earlier life was a struggle, with only one parent and no other option after graduating his first thought was to head into the military. With no father figure and a desire to succeed in life this was the only true option for Marcus. After completing his basic training in the depths of the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu military base in Quebec this young Canadian was tasked to Operation Gladius in which he was sent on the earliest flight to the Naipaulian/ Chinese heights.
1680559496612.png

Marcus would soon come to learn of the Chaos Insurgency, Known to them as a local militia who have been sending expeditions to mid-peak areas in which SCP-1529 would roam. Unknown to Marcus the Foundations Mobile Task Force Psi-29029, ("Alpine Echo") had been attacked by the Chaos Insurgency in an attempt to displace their forces in order to capture the SCP for their uses. The Canadian forces were notified of gun shots in the upper depths of the mountains and had no other choice but to advance with their units to engage the unknown threats.
1680562669495.png

When they approached the sounds of gun fire it came to a halt, confusing and perplexing the soldiers they had taken defensive positions after not receiving any word from command they proceeded into the area to encounter a large group of militia which open fire on the Canadian forces, with only soviet era guns the Canadians took minimal casualties after engaging the men for several hours. Shortly after the gunfire has come to a close a chinook helicopter could be seen flying off in the distance, attached beneath was a containment cell to be the looks of it.

Approximately three weeks later whilst asleep Marcus was awoken whilst sleeping within his barracks to see what he'd soon know to be a Foundation LOTA-10 Task Force Operative asking him to dress into his formal attire and follow that seemingly eccentric individual. He was taken to an unidentified location in which the Operative began questioning him of the sequence of events that occurred when his Task force engaged the Chaos Insurgency Cell. He was perplexed and began questioning the agent. With no cooperation in sight the agent offered him two options: Begin working for his private military organisation or have the agent sign off Marcus's discharge papers. With no other option he was formally invited into what he would later know to be the foundation. Working several high stakes missions and operating world wide as a LOTA-10 Operative Marcus soon became renowned for his eagle eye and decisive way of thinking. He would later find himself being called the "Falcon" in which he truly enjoyed and would later become a known member within the task force for his excellent work within the field of covert intergovernmental operations in which maintained and secured the secrecy of both SCP's and the Foundation. Whilst take a leave from his operations and assigned to train a new MTF that has arisen at Site-65, Marcus began training new Beta-1 Operatives and caught the eye of the Site Director in which asked for 'Falcon' to be sent to his office for a small "proposal".

Operation Black Knife

During a covert infiltration on the Chaos Insurgency Agent Falcon had been in the hallways of a highly secretive Insurgency Facility on the boarders of Quebec he had discovered a redacted sector of the facility, only known the Commanders of Insurgency Cells. After locating a small vent shaft he had found his way into a undiscovered meeting between Cell commandants. After overhearing the commandants Marcus knew he had to report back to the Foundation with his findings on the Insurgencies newest for of anomaly weaponization. After shuffling through the ventilations shafts Marcus began sneaking steadily through the Halls of the underground facility. Suddenly... two heavily armed guards come running through the hallways, with their guns raised and knowledge of an intruder nearby Marcus held his breathe. Slowly, he drew his silenced P230 from his left hip.

*Gunshots*

*Marcus Awakes on a small chair with his hands in cuffs and legs tied up*

█ █ █ █ █ - " What are you here for?"

Marcus: "I'm a private investigator I swear!"

█ █ █ █ █ - "Lying to me will lead to.... unfortunate circumstances"

Marcus: "I wont tell you anything"

*The unknown officer reaches for a saw *

█ █ █ █ █ - "We will make an example of you... agent"

*Gunshots*

Further Mission Logs

05-█ : *Slaps Marcus* When will this guy wake up???

Marcus: Where am I?

05-█ : That doesn't matter, I have a vacant position within our ranks, you seem to have shown great loyalty to the foundation and have shown your worth to the foundation through your heroic actions during your last operation.

Marcus: What would this involve?

05-█ : You will join the ranks of the Overseer Council

Marcus: I don't get it, though? Out of everyone, why me?

05-█ : This is an opportunity.... you take it or not, it doesn't affect me.

Marcus: When do I start....

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
+Support YESSIR
Definitely a strong candidate to become O5

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral
dident u get removed from Intel director for something?.

I think all 05 slots are full right now since we a -3 -4 -1 and I think -2

I'd like to see where u take DEA before becoming 05 since intel and currently DEA is kinds in shambles.
(This is not based off activity)
They constantly get kidnapped and Nu-7 have been buying them back like 5/7 a day. So some new protocols need to be in.

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MASSIVE +Support

just give this man the role already

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
O5-2 is not a position you can apply for, it's chosen by O5-1 from the existing council members if I remember correctly. Your best shot is waiting for either -3 or -4 to be promoted and then applying for their position.

Edit: Disregard this message, I misunderstood how O5-2 is selected. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ / - NEUTRAL leading to + Support
- SR.CL4 experience
- Mature
- Extremely helpful

- You only just became DEA director and I think it would be a better to stay for a bit longer.
Wish you best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Neutral

You have just been appointed as DEA director, and DEA released just a couple days ago, I would personally like to see you working with your department more before applying for SC. Other then that you are very capable of the position and have worked closely with O5 for a long time.

Good luck!

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

Anthony "Pilot"

May 9, 2022
+Support
+Experience working with O5
+ Sr position
+/- Got removed from Dpt Director but if he got it again means that he improved.

Good luck with your application.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Look, this may seem a bit weird, but as of this moment I do not think you should go for O5. You haven't been intel director nor DEA director for a while. Whilst you may have been doing alot of work for DeA and before that Intel and you are genuinly a great guy, I do wish for you to stay with DeA for a longer time and to help them out more. Nontheless, if you did get accepted for O5, you would make a good pick. Best of luck!

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Massive Support
Would have the balls to initiate combative RP with the Ethics Committee, bringing back the glorious good ol' days where we permanently at war whilst everyone else copes.

alden

Mar 11, 2023
+ Support
[+] Active, has experience
[+] Mature
[+] Great interactions and a great fit for the position

[+/-] You said your name will be "The Judge" : (

Good luck and best of wishes Falcon!

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

- Support

Got removed from Intel Director for being immature and constantly fucking around, SOMEHOW got it back which i find rather hilarious and now someone had decided he's fit for DEA Director, which frankly, he is not - the first day DEA came out, this individual with his highly inteligent followers managed to destroy all relations the GOC and foundation have had. During a meeting regarding the incident which caused this whole altercation, he's let his underling call the GOC LTGEN insane and tell him to "take his pills" and laughed about it. Indeed very mature and high quality RP.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Naffen

Toni

May 23, 2022

- Support

Got removed from Intel Director for being immature and constantly fucking around, SOMEHOW got it back which i find rather hilarious and now someone had decided he's fit for DEA Director, which frankly, he is not - the first day DEA came out, this individual with his highly inteligent followers managed to destroy all relations the GOC and foundation have had. During a meeting regarding the incident which caused this whole altercation, he's let his underling call the GOC LTGEN insane and tell him to "take his pills" and laughed about it. Indeed very mature and high quality RP.
Wym? what a hater!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

- Support

reminds me of myself tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.