Acey#4848

Do you have a mic?:
Yessir!

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first CN mod application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warn for FearRP ( I got metagamed but refused to stop under gunpoint ( Early Jan )).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I used to do a lot of mod work for 2 seperate SCP:SL communities – both on Discord and Ingame, enjoyed my time doing it and I spent a lot of time on both communities and had made a name for myself - I now fondly look upon my time spent in those communities.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is the server I did it most on but I suppose I did a bit on SCP:SL ( The same old servers ).

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At the moment I'm available for a solid few hours ( ~5-7 ) but in the future I might have to shorten them.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I suppose that I still have some passion for moderation as I did back in the old servers. I always like to take up the role of moderator in communities as I enjoy contributing / giving back to the community – Also I've good experience with most of the moderators on the server and I would like to work with them to ensure that everyone has a good time. Not to mention that being a mod allows me to assist people in more RP-related things ( Such as regimental transfers and such, being there to assist when other mods are asleep or busy ).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that with my previous experience as well as a mod in different communities allows me to have a slight edge over other applicants as not everyone is familiar with the „general feel“ of moderation work and what they have to deal with. Not to mention that I'm a dedicated member and wish to always help out the community to ensure that everyone has fun so it's not a one-sided situation in which one side just demolishes the other. Also I believe I've spent enough time on the server and have familiarised myself with the rules.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Acey , I will give you +support for the following reasons :

- Active
- Mature
- previous staff experience
-alot of interactions

I have spent alot of playtime working alongside you when I was E11 and I know how mature and friendly you are , I do know for sure you can also be a great mod .

I wish you good luck with your app

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
+Support

+Good Interactions; mature & friendly
+Staff experience
+Active

+/- Application could be better

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+Support

+Good Interactions; mature & friendly
+Staff experience
+Active

+/- Application could be better
Yeah, frankly I agree with the last point - I just did not know what to further add to the app and didn't want to just overflow it with pointless information.

Regardless thank you very much ( Everyone else as well ) for your support!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Acey,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.