[UK] Adrian 'Goose' SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_goose_

Jun 18, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:440495755
Discord name: a_goose_
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since June 2023, 1 year and some.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT / BST
Character name(s): [F] Adrian 'Goose' Neuro / 'Goose' [CI] Sheen 'Loco' Estevez
Civilian name: Matt Neuro
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level: 18 | Total Level 118
1727197711357.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI | Alpha+ [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warn for RDM and none ever since. I cant exactly remember why, but I recall it being because of crossfire and the victim got upset.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I've always enjoyed playing as the "Support" type of SCP's, straying from the hostile monstrous archetype. They allow for more a lot more roleplay to happen than just being entirely combat.
This is why I always liked SCP-912, they can be ordered to do RP tasks and still have the PVP aspect with their passive-breach.
Of course I've played my fair share of contained SCP's but I still attempt to put in as much immersion for both me and other players involved in any basic sample tests.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 wanders the site, always looking to come across anyone eligible to assist. 22415 would first ensure that the person either 22415 wants to assist or is getting requested help from that the person is in a good moral ground to receive any kind of help. 22415 also rescues anybody in danger from threats via transporting them into 22415's pocket dimension. Other than that, 22415 is usually found following personnel, viewing and/or assisting in tests and interacting with other instances of 22415.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
The researchers would be my first priority in protecting, they are non-combat personnel and are valued assets to the foundation in their research of anomalies.
I'd transport them into 22415's dimension to prevent them from being shot at and heal them whilst their are in the dimension too in the case that they have been wounded. Afterwards, I'd release them from the dimension once they are fully healed and the area is safe for them to exit. I may go back to the MTF and heal them too if there aren't any more non-combat personnel around.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 because that would lead into 076 flying into or past the researcher, leading into the researcher being noticed by 076 and promptly killed.
I would much rather attempt to get past 076 and transport the researcher to the pocket dimension as SCP's cannot damage other SCP's, I presume 22415 is not an exception in this rule.
Of course, I'd ensure that the researcher is safe and healed and transport them out of the pocket dimension once in a safe area.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I'd not give him any assistance as it would be morally wrong at first to help a criminal death row inmate. I'd alert security personnel such as GENSEC that a D-Class has escaped D-Block and let them manage the situation.
Afterwards if he is detained and security personnel request that I heal him, I would promptly heal him.

Attachments

• 1727178966978.png
    1727178966978.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.