[UK] Adrian's Medical Consultant application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:433709973
Discord name: Tac#3918
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a year.
In what country are you located?: Turkey.
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): F: Adrian Briggs / CI: George Brookly
Civilian name: The Bill
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC (Held), Nu-7 SPC (Holding), CI-G (Holding), Security Captain (Holding).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-I do have 2 warnings and 1 ban which expires in 6 months. The first warning is for Severe Toxicity which will expire in 5 days, second warning is for Base Camping and which will expire in months.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I am applying for this position because I want to be able to assist the Medical Department more effectively with the powers and clearance I got. As a Medical Consultant, I will be able to host training for trainees, show them the ropes, and train them to be great Doctors of the Foundation. My main goal as a Medical Consultant will be to ensure the welfare and health of our Foundation remain stable. Due to the Foundation's environment, I am intending to handle the health issues of our personnel, such as intensive burns, mass trauma, and other contagious diseases, and help the Foundation personnel who requires help from me.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-What makes me suitable for this position is my activity on the server and my knowledge of Medical procedures. I am planning to stay on the team day-to-day, assisting and training trainees and helping personnel who requires help, such as treating their fractures and stopping bleeding. As I never saw any Medical Consultant hosting lecture halls for Medical Personnel, I am planning to host at least one every day to remind the Doctors about procedures and answer any questions they got, so because of this, I believe I am fit for the position.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-Fractures. In order to heal a fracture, you must type !medic on the chat, go to entities and take Drug Jar and a Beaker, then take the appropriate calcium (Left, Right Leg, or Arm), then, put the calcium inside the Drug Jar then grab the Beaker then mix the Beaker and Drug Jar at the same time, then give the beaker to the patient and their fracture will be healed.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-Responsibilities of a Medical Consultant vary in many various things, their main goal is and should be to ensure Personnel health and welfare, from training trainees to assisting Doctors, Medical Consultant plays a big role within the Medical Department. Medical Consultants are in charge of all on-site Medical Personnel and assist them whenever they require help from the Consultant.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in 1991. Adrian was born into a rich family in New York. Adrian had a good childhood along with finishing his school's top grade and becoming a student who is pointed with a finger. Adrian's father was a Doctor but retired, so because of that Adrian wanted to make his family proud and become a Doctor in one of the Hospitals in the City. After years of hard work, in 2015, Adrian successfully graduated from Medical University and began his first shift in a State Hospital, after 2 years, someone unknown noticed Adrian's hard work and offered them a job at a secret organization, Adrian gladly accepted it and started his shift at SCP Foundation.

Last edited:

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022

unG4Bh4.png

Good day, Evening or night

Thank you for showing interest in applying for Consultant.

We have Decided to Deny your Application due to multiple reasons but mainly your lack of time within Medical.

you may re-apply in 2 weeks hopefully with some time spent in Medical if you feel you still want this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.