[UK] Alex 'bigbitsboi' Exec. Researcher application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:468105858
Discord name: AlexBigBitsBoi #6569
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe at most 3 weeks.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Alex 'bigbitsboi'
Civilian name: Alex 'Cain'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for Fail Rp.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I've been recommended by other executives to apply for it after seeing my documents. I really enjoy the researcher role as a whole as I love the SCP lore.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I really enjoy the SCP lore like I said and the researcher role. I'm also happy to help those who are just starting or aren't quite able to think of a way to link test and reasoning to then do that test.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: 10 I'm pretty sure I've had graded excellcent. What makes an excellent document: it is neatly laid out and formatted correctly, correct spag (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar), the idea/aim makes sense especially with a cross test and there a risks taken into account.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Hold presentations for new/Jr researchers so they are able to get an understanding on how to achieve excellent grade documents. If it is needed be able to sign tests for researchers who need the clearence if it above them or a cross test. Can oversee tests that are being conducted again if need be due to the level the test is and what level the researcher is.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My researcher loves to try and solve mysteries and there are plenty of those in SCP. I already have had a look at cross testing SCP-178 with all the cognitohazardous SCPs on the facility and have come to an interesting conclusion while doing this. These cross tests helped me think outside the box and begin learning more by my own research on SCPs as a whole, my character would then love to continue this with other SCPs and try and do outside the box but logical cross tests.

Last edited by a moderator:

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
+Slight Support

-Very active
-Creative tests
-Mature

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-App is not so well formatted/detailed
+- Key points of Exc. mentioned/Not so detailed, so, cant tell if he knows the job role and what it entails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
=Neutral

+Mature
=Minimal Interactions (All Positive However)
=Intriguing Test Ideas From What I Have Seen
=Some key points of the executive role (Some have been missed out)
-Application is lackluster

I will be leaving a =Neutral Support as i have not interacted with you to get a full insight on you as an individual, i would recommend taking a little bit more time creating your application next time, shadowing executives to get a full insight on the responsibilities of an executive, i wish you the best of luck anyways!

Executive Researcher Bailey M
E-11 Operative
CI-A
SCP-096

2929.jpg"I Hope You Have A Good Day, Evening, Night Or Whatever It Is For You"- Bailey M

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
=Neutral

+Mature

I will be leaving a =Neutral Support as i have not interacted with you to get a full insight on you as an individual, i would recommend taking a little bit more time creating your application next time, shadowing executives to get a full insight on the responsibilities of an executive, i wish you the best of luck anyways!

E-11 Operative
CI-A
SCP-096

View attachment 3024"I Hope You Have A Good Day, Evening, Night Or Whatever It Is For You"- Bailey M

Deleted member 2482

Neutral
Im leaving a neutral because I havent interacted with you that much outside as a MC&D and that the application leaves a lot to be desired. A think I would like to note is that out of the 10 documents only 6 are on the spreadsheet althought that could be an honest mistake and 6 should be plenty anyway. Anyway I wish you luck

Sep 22, 2022
Neutral
Im leaving a neutral because I havent interacted with you that much outside as a MC&D and that the application leaves a lot to be desired. A think I would like to note is that out of the 10 documents only 6 are on the spreadsheet althought that could be an honest mistake and 6 should be plenty anyway. Anyway I wish you luck
I think it should be at least 7 I've counted through my drafts in my clipboard and counted the ones I know 100% I have been given a £500 reward for. Looking on it now I believe I have miscounted 1 that deacon gave as a £250 reward I did within my first couple days of being researcher.

Sep 22, 2022
=Neutral

+Mature

E-11 Operative
CI-A
SCP-096

View attachment 3024"I Hope You Have A Good Day, Evening, Night Or Whatever It Is For You"- Bailey M
Thank you I do admit this is purely based on what I have seen while being other jobs not just researcher. I have only gotten back into play the job again after not doing so for probably over a week due to the fact I got senior researcher and sort of just went onto other things. This obviously hasn't helped much with me knowing/understanding what the job is 100% but was told from my tests that putting in an application wouldn't be a bad idea so I did just that. Also I would like to try and have more interactions with the other execs not just Alex "monke" or James but I haven't really been around when anyone else was on site.

Reactions: Bailey

Astro

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
=Neutral
-Lackluster app
-10 excellent documents but the explanation how to get excellent documents is not great
+Meets the basic requirements to be an exec

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
Application Denied
We have decided to deny your application due to your application lacking major detail. It is clear that you do not understand what it is like to be an Executive on an in depth level. It is also clear that you did not put effort in to your application.

You have also received minimal support from the community and most importantly, other Executives.

I suggest gaining a better understanding of the Executive role and devoting a lot more effort in to your next application.

We all appreciate the time you put into making the application. You may re-apply in a week.
Director of Research: Dr Alec Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.