[UK] Alex Dingle's SCP-22415 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578433605
Discord name: jingles4675
For how long have you played on CN SCP: According to the one year achievement i have about 3,2 million seconds so about 850 hours if my math is correct
In what country are you located?: Belgium
Time zone: UTC +2 (CEST) / UTC +1 (CET)
Character name(s): F: Alex Dingle CI: Alex Dingle II
Civilian name: Alex Bingle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, and i am comfortable using it.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): lvl 24
1712407391034.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B (if i remember correctly)
I have never held a lot of whitelists because i never realy had any intrest in any of the factions/MTF's.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, Il list them one by one.20240406143524_1.jpg
1. Severe toxicity (7th july 2022), This is right when i joined the server, i didn't realise i would enjoy the server as much as i do now and i have never made such a mistake again. And hopefully people who know me now can vouch that i wouldn't be toxic anymore.
2. FailRP (August 19th 2022), I don't remember this one quiet well as its almost 2 years old now.
3. RDM (January 27th 2023), same as the one before is over a year old.
4. RDM (April 11th 2023), Again as the ones before don't remember it.
5. FAILRP (April 13th 2023), just like most of the otherones don't remember this one to well
6. Mixing (June 2nd 2023), again i wish i could tell the story behind these but i just don't remember.
7. RDM ( April 5th 2024), This one i do remember, it happend during a sweep where i accidently shot a d class who i thought was reaching but apprently he wasn't, i hope it doesn't affect my application to much.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe i am a good fit for SCP-22415 because i prefer passive rp over combat rp, while i do still enjoy containing anomaly or fighting CI, its not my preferd type of RP. I also can get pretty deep within a character when needed. I have also been a part of this community for a while now, even thought i have taken breaks and other quit the server for a few months, i always find a way back to it.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Roaming arround site assisting where it can, it would attempt to stay outside of combat. -1 Would be seeking out injured people to heal their wounds, -2 would be assisting research in analysing the dimention (this i what i could gather from asking other people) and -3 would be assisting in the recontainment of breached anomalys.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researcher as its the most morally correct thing to do, he doesn't have a way of defending himself and therefor requires assistance.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, if the researcher is behind 076 and i am infront of 076 i would not repel him i would attempts to distract 076 untill the researcher has gotten to safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't help him as according to my rules i must not assist d class. If this d class was cuffend and a gensec asked me to heal him i would then.

PS: this i my first ever application and i have dyslexia, people point out any grammer mistakes and il fix them asap. I also hope my earlier mistakes on the server don't ruin my chances at this application.

Edit: 1.Made the is in my playtime to if
2. alot -> a lot
3. Fixed grammer mistake at my PS
4. realised a sentance didn't make sence changed him to 076

Last edited:

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.